Chapter 3: My First Day

Start from the beginning

"Alright Yein, we have to wake up at 06:00 am. We have breakfast at 07:00 am and our first class will start at 08:15 am. We have 4 lessons until 11:55 am. Lunch will start from
00:00 - 01:00 pm. The fifth lesson will start at 01:15 pm. We have 4 lessons until 05:15 pm. After that we change from our school uniform to our own comfortable clothes and dinner will start from 06:00 pm until 07:30 pm. After that we have freetime until we must sleep in our rooms at 11:00 pm. Don't worry,  I will give you our schedule." Sujeong explained to me and gasped for air after her long, but fast explanation. Kei continued for her.

"We wear our uniform from Monday to Friday, on weekend we can wear our own clothes.
We are only allowed to go out on Saturday, outside the academy in the next city, for example Incheon, which is quite far. We have to apply for the hideout 1 week before. On Sunday we must stay here. If you break a rule, you will get punished by Ms. Sica. She usually let some students clean the restrooms and detention as well." Kei explained. That Ms. Sica must be scary.

"Got it." I answered shortly, but with confidence.

"Great." the girls patted my head.

After some chitchats we got to know each other and kind of closer too. Now I know that Sujeong is the third best student in our grade, behind two students, called Lee Soojung or Babysoul and Park Jinyoung, I think. But she is bad in sports as well.

They told me that many male students are trying to court Kei, but Mijoo might have the biggest amount of fanboys, but she only has interest in Mark Tuan.

Are the girls supposed to talk about other students as well? Aish, I like those girls.
I told them some facts about me, except the incident with my frie-..., no, that brat, Tzuyu and my real old friend, Seola. Maybe I can't let go.

"It's already 05:42 pm. Let's go eat dinner !!!" Kei cheered and we jumped up as well. We are really hungry, judged my our reactions.

We went through the corridors and I stared at every corner on my way. This Academy is just so beautiful and the students are nice as well. Mom and Sungyoon were right, I'm gonna love this place.

Suddenly someone patted my shoulder from behind, I turned around to see who it was. I faced Ms. Sica, she smiled, I took some glances at Sujeong and Kei, they avoided Ms. Sica's gaze and held their hands.

Does Ms. Sica know that her students are scared of her? Maybe she uses this as her ace, so every student respects her. Really clever.

"Jeong Yein, we have some paperwork to do. You just have to sign some sheets at my office." Ms. Sica spoke to me.

"Sure." I answered. I was about to say "Ehm, sure", but I was scared she would yell at me again like before.

"Just follow me, Ryu Sujeong and Kim Jiyeon, you can eat now. Yein will come after." Ms. Sica said and looked at them.

"Sure !!!" both of them answered and ran away.

"Ok, let's go." Ms. Sica went away and I followed her like a puppy.

We entered her office and my jaw dropped. Even the offices are well-designed and beautiful.

 Even the offices are well-designed and beautiful