The intercom on a luxury apartment buzzed, as it had been for the past 3 or 4 minutes, a phone also ringing on a glass table. A brown with blonde highlighted haired woman grumbled as she answered, "Hello?". "Hello? Don't you hello me Nini, I have been buzzing outside the building for bloody ages. Do you know how panicked I get when you don't respond?". Jennie sighed as she dragged herself up off the large white sofa and made her way across the black polished floor to let Namjoon inside, she was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and underwear. The tall silver haired man entered her apartment, in his usual black and white suit. "Jen why aren't you dressed, it's nearly 2pm". "What's the point? It isn't like I have a job to go to is it?" Jennie replied shortly, shrugging her shoulders. She walked over to the the mini bar that was near the large windows of her apartment that over looked the city, and pulled out a bottle of whisky, pouring it into two glasses before handing one of them to Namjoon. "Drinking this early in the afternoon? And I wish you wouldn't keep these windows uncovered" Namjoon uttered in a concerned tone while taking a sip of his drink. Jennie rolled her eyes "You're the one that said the pictures of me in the press were too outdated and nobody would recognise me. And does it matter what time I drink?". The lawyer emptied the glass into his mouth and shook his head around as he swallowed, even for him this whiskey was pretty hard stuff, "That doesn't mean you should take it for granted Jen. Do you know how hard it was to make your mugshot 'disappear' and it isn't being recognised by the public that concerns me, what if one of your dad's hired goons finds you? With you just walking around in front of a big window you could be shot or something". Jennie laughed "oh that would be a disaster wouldn't it". Her friend shook his head but chose not to say anything, Jennie was clearly in no mood today.

Lisa stirred from her sleep, in far less comfortable surroundings than her ex-girlfriend. Bobby's apartment was a lot like the boy himself, rough, dark and in the worst part of town. Street lights flickered through the half broken blinds on the small window in Bobby's living room, the cream walls flashing red and blue as police cars with their sirens blaring, raced down the road below. The Thai checked her wrist watch "9pm?! Ah shit I missed dinner". "We'll get some take-out on the way to the club" Bobby chuckled as he entered the living room, in a netted white tank top and leather black pants. Lisa looked her friend up and down, eyeing his outfit and his wet curly hair, "you look like a male prostitute" she quiped as she got up, still in the outfit from the night before, "I'm gonna take a shower, can I borrow some of your clothes tonight, can't wear these again". Bobby nodded as he sprayed some cologne on his neck, "sure, then we can both look like prostitutes" he winked as the red head entered the bathroom. Lisa dried her hair while just wearing a pair of her friend's boxer shorts as she looked in Bobby's closet for some clothes to wear. Black pants, long white sleevless t-shirt. "Perfect". Neither of the friends had to worry much about being cold as they'd be taking Bobby's car to and back from the club anyway. "Nice look Manoban, most attractive I've ever seen you" the boy smirked as the Thai fastened a belt tighlty around her waist to stop the over sized pants falling down, "yeah thanks...by the way I'm wearing your undies".

Lisa and Bobby entered the Neon-X nightclub a place so full of criminal activity that the bouncers turned away people who didn't look as though they did hardcore drugs. Unknown to the red head and her companion, there were two pairs of eyes watching the club from outside, that had followed them from Bobby's apartment.

Lisa leaned up against the bar, club lights flashing and music booming so loudly she could feel the base vibrating in her skin. She hated this place, she hated this life style, she hated the people in here and she hated the fact that she had to get horribly drunk every night just to cope, but then she always felt just as terrible once she sobered up anyway. So why was she here? why was she doing this to herself. Lisa looked at the inside of her right wrist, resting her eyes on the tattoo she had got some months earlier. The tatto said 'Dubu' with a little cartoon tofu cube next to it, the Thai gently traced her finger across the letters before hanging her head, resting it in the palm of her left hand. "I'm so sorry angel" she whispered softly under her breath before holding both hands over her face. The red head sighed deeply as she moved her hands away, her eyes starting to fill with tears, but before she allowed a single drop to fall she cleared her throat and began to quikly down a line of vodka shots she had ordered, after remembering exactly why she kept doing this to herself every night.