"U-unc-cle N-Naoki?"

"Just look how much you have grown, a beautiful young woman, just like Mebuki."

Team 10 and Hidan gasp in disbelief, not believing what they are hearing, this man before them is Sakura's uncle, but they don't see the family risimblince. Sakura had recovered from her shock state and demanded answers from him, and what she heard, got her angry. Naoki had just confessed that he killed her parents and he's the one that's been kidnapping and experimenting the children.

"YOU MONSTER!!"

Sakura was about to dash towards him with and charged up chakra fist, but was stopped when Hidan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her while glaring at her traitor uncle, and speak calmly but venomously at Naoki, making Team 10 to stare at them in shock.

"Don't fall for his trap Sakura, he's angering you on purpose to lose your focus. And you, you'll pay for killing her parents you snake. I'll make sure you'll be in pain!"

"Ah, Hidan no Akatsuki, I haven't heard from you since 3 years ago."

"Che, I'm not that important right now, what's really important are the kids, where are they, what have ya done to them!?"

Naoki only cocked his head to the right side and smirk, showing them that he won't tell a soul, but his attention was drawn back to Sakura.

"Sakura, my angel, if you want to know where they are, I suggest you try to defeat me, just you and me, no one else."

All eyes were now on Sakura, seeing as she started to send hateful death glares at her uncle, and they had a feeling that this battle is going to be very bumpy and terrifying. Sakura pulled her gloves out of her ninja poutch and put them on, not leaving her uncle's eyes.

"You're on, uncle, get ready to have a taste of your own medicine, you bastard."

"Hehehehe, then show me, show me how powerful you are, oh and before I forget, I heard rumours that you had managed to damage an Uchiha."

Sakura couldn't help it but smirk, feeling pride rise up her chest while pulling out a kunai, twirling it around and she spoke sweetly yet scary at her uncle.

"Heh, that is true, you're about to feel the exact pain I put that bastard through, you murderer."

Sakura and Naoki stood into a fighting position, now looking seriously at each other, and before any of the two began to begin the fight, Sakura spoke dangerously at her squad.

"None of you will interfere, this is my battle, MINE!"

...

Sakura and Naoki panted, feeling their muscles began to ache from the harsh battle and long hours of fighting. Naoki glared at his niece as Sakura glared at he uncle, both showing absolute hatred towards each other. Team 10 and Hidan watched the battle between them, hoping and praying that Sakura would win, especially Hidan. Sakura powered her fist up and slammed it hard on the ground, destroying it, making everyone jump high in the air for safety, but what Naoki didn't expect is that his niece had jumped towards him with a chakra blade and thrust it into his shoulder, also slicing his right cheek with a kunai. He recovered quickly and kicked her hard towards the ground, but she was quickly caught by Hidan. Sakura took a few deep breaths, feeling herself getting exhausted from 5 hours of fighting, but she told Hidan to put her down, and when he did, Sakura stood shakingly on her legs, smirking weakly at her uncle as he hold his shoulder in pain, a lot of blood pouring down from it. Naoki breathed harshly as he could feel his consciousness began to feel heavy, making him grit his teeth in frustration.

"You little brat."

"Hehehehe, look who's losing their cool. You did the wrong thing underestimate me, and killing my parents."