How Can you be Sure?

Start bij het begin

"Nothing, it's just I'm, you said you weren't ready so I'm trying to respect that." Nathan answered facing his girlfriend.

"So we can't even kiss now?" Claudia asked confused and pissed off.

"No, I'm just trying to make you comfortable." Nathan replied and Claudia felt bad for her boyfriend. 

"I'm sorry, Nathan, I know this is so not fair to you." Claudia said sympathetically.

"No. Actually it's not fair to you." Nathan replied.

"I just -" Claudia began to say before Nathan cut her off.

"Just, don't apologise, okay?" Nathan said as he got up and left. Claudia looked at him hurt. 

___

Claudia was working a shift at Karen's Cafe and all she could think about was Nathan. 

"Alright, hot off the grill, my friend. I super sized it." Claudia smiled at Lucas, Haley wasn't there. She had tutoring with one of her students. Claudia was trying to get her mind off of Nathan.

"Not hungry." Lucas mumbled.

"Alright, more for me." Claudia laughed as she began to eat a chip, she looked at him awkwardly. "So, uh, I've got to ask you kind of a personal question. Just out of curiosity. How many times per minute do guys think about sex?" Claudia asked and Lucas looked creeped out.

"Per minute?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, Elle magazine said that guys think about sex like every, 30 seconds." Claudia answered and Lucas looked annoyed.

"You're thinking about having sex with him." Lucas exclaimed and Claudia shushed him angrily.

"Look, it just keeps coming up. And -" Claudia began to say but Lucas looked at her weird. "Sorry. Wrong words." Claudia stated eating the chips off his plate

"Look, it's not my place to tell you how to live your life, Claude. But for what it's worth, I wish I would have waited." Lucas encouraged and Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" Claudia asked surprised.

"All I'm saying, is just look past the moment. If you're not ready, then just wait. Okay?" Lucas asked and Claudia nodded her head.

___

Claudia and Nathan were sitting on a bench outside, Claudia looked at Nathan with her piercing eyes.

"Nathan, I know I'm driving you crazy." Claudia muttered and Nathan turned to face her.

"No you're not." Nathan replied.

"Do you think that I'm a tease?" Claudia asked curiously.

"Stop it." Nathan stated and Claudia looked up at him.

"Well what do you think?" Claudia asked.

"I think that you're my girlfriend," Nathan began to say as he smiled at Claudia, "and I like to spend time with you. Look I just don't want to push you." Nathan finished and Claudia shook her head.

"You're not." Claudia stated sincerely.

"But I am. Claudia, you got a tattoo for god sakes. It just freaks me out a little bit, because obviously this whole thing with us means a lot to you. I just don't want to do anything to pressure you. Or drive you away. Even though sometimes I can't help it." Nathan explained before he took a deep breath. "Just like I can't help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you, Claudia. And it scares me, a little bit, but, there it is." Nathan confessed and Claudia, on the inside, was bouncing up and down. She was so happy that Nathan felt the same way.

"Wow. There it is." Claudia muttered as she looked straight ahead. She quickly turned around and they kissed, this was a big step for Claudia considering she hated PDA. "I love you too." She smiled and Nathan smiled back before the pair continued to kiss. "You are still not getting in my pants." Claudia laughed jokingly as Nathan just rolled his eyes.

"You ruined it." He replied smirking, Claudia held his face and they began to kiss more. 

___

So excited the book is nearly finished! I can not wait to write the sequel. I am hoping that I finish the book today and maybe start the new one tonight. Wish me luck!

Comment and Vote if you love the book.

Also do you think I should do season 2 and 3 in one book or spilt it into two because personally I was thinking of doing a book for each season. Let me know please!