Chapter 5.1

CHAPTER 5.1

Mingyu's POV

Knowing Sohye's secret made me think about her the whole night. I was very delighted that she shared her secret with me; well partially I think it was my fault looking back at my nosiness. I'm scrolling down my phone trying to find things that might distract me from thinking about her but no use. She's stuck in my head. What if she won't notice me the next day? What if she'll avoid me because I knew such thing?

"Why are you still up?" my cousin Woochan asked me as he got a glass of water from the fridge.

"Why am I still up? Should I be the one to ask you that kid?" I said in a confused tone that made him scratch his head.

"Projects." He stared and added. "You look like you've been facing greater challenges than I do. Tell me about it hyung." This kid is just in grade school but it seems like they're teaching even deeper life stories to their brains and that made him talk like this.

"It is a problem that I'm sure you're too young to be thinking about it."

"Girls?" He looked at me for a moment and said " Girls. Exactly." Then he went off to his room while shaking his head.

The next day, you probably guessed it. I looked like a total mess. Lack of sleep made me feel like I was floating and I needed a dose of caffeine for a charge. But you know what I did? I skipped the coffee and went straight to the classroom.

"That's some awful eye bags we have there." Seungcheol hyung pointed at my eyes and was probably shocked

"Lack of sleep. I'll request some off in our practice for a while. This day I think I won't be around." I replied. Seungcheol hyung just nodded and said that he'll tell our coach about and it was very evident that I look like I'm going to be sick.

"Are you sick?" A familiar voice made me sit up straight and blush upon hearing it.

"I can lead you to the clinic." Sohye said looking at me with her brows furrowed. Perhaps she is wondering why I looked too tired and maybe judging me, rating on how I'll pass off as a zombie.

"He'll be very delighted!" Seungcheol hyung said very clearly and pushed me away forgetting that I'm feeling miserable. I looked at her as she nodded and smiled at hyung. Kim Sohye why are you doing this to me?? You're the reason why I stayed late at night and now this. I don't know why I worry about you so much.