Chapter 2.1

Sohye's POV

I immediately grabbed my camera and stopped the happening. The ball is about to strike Mingyu's head, being a small person that I am it took me awhile to find a seat to slightly move the ball. Well, everything around me stops but when I move them especially the objects that are in motion still stay in their places but I can tip them a bit just like this ball that is in motion, this ball will stay in the air. So you can't accuse me of playing unfair! I don't cheat.

I returned to the bench and pressed my camera's button again; it surely works like a charm.

"Stay safe, dummy." I whispered.

"I—I thought the ball will hit me." He said while opening his eyes. I just continued smiling in the corner while scrolling my phone.

"You're slacking off again." Wonwoo said to him.

"Slacking off me??"He argued.

"Yes. Your rhythm and pace is different, they're slightly off right now. It is a bit slow it seems like your mid is wandering. Lack of focus to be exact." Their coach cut their disagreement by agreeing to Wonwoo's statement. His eyes looked off also he looks like a sick puppy waiting to be healed. What's wrong with you Mingyu?

"I'm sorry coach. My head is spinning. Can I rest on the bench?" he said, making my eyes wide. I distanced myself away from the bench finding a new place to sit in. He noticed my sudden actions and his face darkened, making the aura around him heavy.

I quietly exited the door careful not to let anyone see me.

"Where are you going?" I heard Mingyu's voice behind me.

"Uhh- I'm going somewhere." I plainly stated then bent my head and continued walking.

"Wait, can I go with you? I won't be a bother I promise."

"But you're practicing."

"I think I'm in need of fresh air." He smiled at me. His smile made my cheeks blush. That I almost hid.

"S-Sure. Why not?" I tried keeping my cool by inside I want to scream at him for being so perfect. If only I can but what am I? I'm sure he's just hiding his girlfriend there somewhere so that his fangirls won't be hurt. What can I say? Boys will always be boys.