Chapter 2.2

Mingyu's POV

As we exited the door and I can see the sun caressing her small face. She looks a bit stiff and a little awkward probably because we aren't close. What was I thinking anyway? She just continued walking and stopped by a vending machine. Looking for drinks but the one that she liked was way up there. The strawberry milk. She kept on jumping and kept finding ways to reach it. I just smiled.

"Mind if I give you a hand?" she looked at me as if she didn't expect me to stay with her there.

"I thought. You walked alone already, Uh- just erase the memory of me jumping and lend me a hand." She was obviously embarrassed and covered her face. That made her a lot cuter I guess? How can you not like her?

I handed her the cold strawberry milk that she really wanted. Her eyes lit up when she saw the box of milk.

"If that one is your favorite and you can't reach the button, that'll be hard." I said to her.

"Well actually, I forgot the stick that I used to poke the button." She laughed awkwardly and after that there was silence again between us. No one dared to talk we just continued walking until we reached the cafeteria.

"I need to go to the photography club now." She quickly left without making an eyecontact with me.

I thought there was no reason for me to stay there so I went back to gym to watch my team mates practice.

"Where did she go? Where did the two of you go?" Jun really took a time-off to ask me these questions huh?

"We just exited the gym together. No more." I tried to be vague with my answers as possible.

"Oh. That sucks then. Poor you." He replied.

"Just go back to the practice and stop asking me your lousy questions." I shake my head as he stood up.

"There will be no improvements if you don't work Mingyu. Who knows? I might be giving a good advice right now."

"Since when did Jun give good advices eh?" Seungcheol-hyung said out of a sudden.

"Let the lover boy do his work. He knows how to do it his way. It's about taking it slowly but surely." He added. I just rolled my eyes in disbelief. Am I really surrounded by these people? But Seungcheol-hyung really had a point. I won't do it in other's way. But it has to be my way. I just have to know what kind of way? We are not even friends. How can we be closer than what we are now? Geez. This is harder that I thought.