Chapter 3

Mingyu's POV

After practice I decided to go the nearest store. What a coincidence, Sohye was also there sitting while eating noodles and scrolling through her camera. I thought that it must be better if I'll just watch her from afar. I'm not a stalker ok? She might think that I'm weird or that I'm following her around. I don't like her to be awkward around my presence like she is every single time. Another girl entered the store and immediately went to her side while smiling and nudging her. If I'm correct, She's Kang Mina a freshman?

Sohye's POV

Tired from the things that happened today, not to mention how awkward I was with Mingyu. I bet he's currently thinking that I'm a freak. Imagine I even blurted out about the silly stick that I used to poke the vending machine. Silly me. I continued zoning out while eating noodles and I received a text from Mina.

"Mina :Eonnie? Where are you?" I quickly replied to her message.

"Me: Here at the store. Waiting for you~" I sent the message then saw her waving at the window. This cutie really. She entered the store and sat by my side.

"I saw someone before I sat here eonnie." Then she smiled teasingly at me.

"Who?" I was completely out of the space before she arrived so I didn't notice anyone or anything.

"Mingyu-sunbae." So that was why she was teasing me.

"You're joking right?" I shook my head and continued eating.

"No! Look there at your back." She said while putting a handful of biscuits to her mouth. I was tempted to look at the back, and Mina was right. Mingyu was there sitting while looking at me. Wait, was he really looking at me? Or was that my imagination?

"See I told you~" She continued munching the chocolate biscuits while saying that my eyes were a size of saucers when I looked at her.

"Eonnie is really shocked when she saw her crush's handsome faceu~" She said in a loud voice that made me cover her mouth.

"He isn't my crush ok?!"

"You're denying it. It's quite obvious, or maybe it's just me. Because I think he likes you too. He's been looking at you ever since I came."

"We can all look at people whenever we want. Right?"

"Yeah. But he's looking at you like he's seen the prettiest cherry blossoms of the year. Like this." Then she started doing dreamy expressions with hand gestures to complete it.

"I'll tell Sejeong-eonnie about this. I'm sure that she'll support me."

"Hey! Kang Mina don't do that??"

"Or maybe Nayoung-eonnie! The Eonnies knows best!"

"I told you to stop reading cheesy novels kiddo!" I'm sure if the eonnies will know about this I will be doomed. Not because they'll get angry. But because they'll also tease me like what this kid is doing.

Mina's POV

Sohye-eonnie is really hard to decipher. But she's been blushing when I started the topic about Mingyu-sunbae. Do you smell something fishy? Because I do. I really do. Not to mention I've been observing Mingyu-sunbae's actions when Sohye-eonnie looked at him. He pretended immediately that he was looking at his phone. Maybe I should get close with my classmate Seungkwan so that he'll tell me what's up with these two since I can't watch the basketball practices nor talk to my scary seniors at photography club. They look really cute together, I can picture it out. Hehe.