"So?"

"So...I have a living being in my room constantly asking me for orders."

He sighs as he also doesn't have any solution. We eat together at restaurant i completely forget about that punk at my house.

In evening I go to club and have few drinks with my other so called friends. I know they don't really care about me but I hangout with them anyway.

I come late in the evening slightly drunk. As I lay on my bed, i get feeling of two eyes watching me. So i sit up and see Hoseok peaking through his room. "What?" I scream and he is scared so he runs back to his room.

I dont care about him. I get up to change my clothes. He peaks again. Ugghhhhh he is so annoying.
"Come here" i shout.

His week body walks trembling towards me. "Do you want anything?"
"Umm...master...have you eaten?" He almost mumbles.
"Yes"
"Okay" he says quickly as he is looking down.
I sigh loudly he flinches in fear. "Are you okay?" I try to be nice. After all it isn't his fault.

"Yes master"

"Stop calling me that"

"Ok master..." He says and bits his tongue.
"Call me Yoongi"

He nods with a smile. But still not dares to look at me.
Before I ask anything else, his stomach makes loud noise and he puts his both hands on it to make it stop.
I can't help but laugh. He is being so cute. Ok what?

"Have you eaten?"
He nods as no still looking down.
"Then why the hell you said you are fine when you are actually hungry!!" I shout and he moves backwards a little.
I lose my patience. Why is he acting like a child. Should I take care of whether is he eating or not? He is old enough to know that.
I grab his wrist tight and walk towards the kitchen. His body follows me. As I reach , i sat him on chair of empty dinning room and open the damn refrigerator. I see his lunch put in with cover by maid. I took it out and put in front of him. He looks down.

"Eat!"
He starts to eat the cold food as a hungry freak and my heart hurts. I don't know why.
"Wait!" I say. He looks at me with confused eyes. I take his plate and put in microwave to heat it. I arrange hot food in front of him along with some freshly made.

His eyes twinkles as he sees it. "Can I eat now?"
"Hmm" and he starts to eat. I watch him unknowingly. He looks so pure. So innocent. Like he has no evil or cunning purpose. He has no intention to hurt or use me.

As he finishes he looks satisfied and happy. I feel good too. Why? Dont ask.
I walk towards my room and he follows me.

As we reach my room he waits for me to order something. I am not used to this. "Anything else do you want? You can say anything!" I try to assure him so that we won't hide anything from me.

"Umm..if possible..I would like to...i mean if it's not much...meet my...friend..."

"Jin?"

"Yes..."

"Fine. He must be in Namjoon's room. Let me take you there."

Great if he stays with jin i can get my privacy. We walk towards Namjoon's room but it's locked.

"Are they out?" I ask to a maid who is dusting in the corridor. "Namjoon master went out"
I excuse her and maid goes.
Does that bastard locked jin in there? I become angry. I used extra key and open the door. I see Jin naked on bed sleeping. Hoseok runs over him. "Jin are you fine?" He wakes him up. Jin gets scared as he sees me and hoseok. "What happened? I didn't do anything"

"Jin we are here to check you. You were locked in here naked."

I throw blanket at jin and he wraps it around himself. "Umm..yes Namjoon sometimes locks the room if he has to go urgently ...and if I pass out while ...you know.."

I look at him with disgusting eyes. "Are you fine jin?" Hoseok asks again.

"Yes i am okay seokie" he says. I leave them to talk with other and walk towards my room. I don't want any of this non sense anymore.

~~~~~~~~~××××××~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok's POV:-

Jin wears his classy pajama and soft night shirt. Wow I wish I have something like this too. I crawl beside him on his bed in his room.

First we hug each other. We met after such a long time. I am glad I am gonna be in same house with him. "Jin how is your master? Does he treat you well?"

"Yes seokie. He is so generous. He loves me. I so happy here."

"That's a relief. I was worried when Jungkook was taken by Namjoon again."

"Yeah he bought him for Yoongi sir. But Yoongi didn't accept him"

"So ? what he has no master?"
I ask and I see jin getting worried. "Seokie we have to be careful. Jungkook wants our masters. He is trying to get them"

I nodded yes. We talk so much then and jin shows me his stuff and his room. He even has some pictures with his master. I wonder when Yoongi would do that with me.
We lay on his bed still talking and I feel extremely sleepy.

I hug jin and he hugs me back. We close our eyes and fall asleep like old times. I missed him so much. I snuggle coming closer to him and smell his neck. So jinnie like. I love this. I am glad Yoongi picked me from that hell.

~~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~
Sorry guys for late update!! I was busy with other books...but those who are reading this...thank u for supporting it..💜

I will update this book more....
Vote and comment