Chapter 5: Obvious

This is just unbelievable’ you thought as you looked at the blue-haired man staring at you.

Why in the world is he acting so kind all-of a sudden?

Is it because I look different?

‘Geez, I hope he’ll act like that to my ‘boy’ self.

MIN YOONGI P.O.V

I knew it! She’s a fan…

But for some reasons she just reminds me of someone…but who?

I can’t remember.

Weird,

“I’ll be going now Ms. Y/N, please take care of yourself and always be careful around men…†I said trying to sound as innocent as I could muster.

“Oh, just call me Y/N,†she smiled, showing her deep dimples which reminded me of Namjoon.

I smiled back at her.

“Goodbye.â€

“Bye,â€

~~~~

FLASHBACK (30 MINUTES AGO)

“AHHHHHH, I’m so hungry!!!†Jin screamed causing me to wake up from sleep.

I glared at him then his eyes widened, probably scared.

He looked on the ground.

I laughed.

“Aigoo, hyung I’m hungry too.†Taehyung said. “Ah! I have an idea let’s play rock paper scissors, whoever loose will have to buy us some foods from the convenience store!â€

“I’m in.†Jungkook grinned.

The others agreed as well.

They looked at me.

“Ok,†I answered boredly.

Then the game started.

(TIME SKIPS)

I lost.

Yes, As you’ve heard I lost.

I’m sure that Jin cheated because I had scissors and I saw him changed his from paper to rock as fast as he could, sadly no one saw him changed it…well, except for me. So, they believed that I lost.

I looked at Jin who was trying not to laugh.

Is this some kind of revenge? Oh well, to be honest this happened before…There’s one time when we played this game and I cheated, So he was the one who have to dance to girl group.

Well, now it’s fair, I don’t blame him for cheating.

“Fine, I’ll buy your precious foods,†I said, standing up.

“YAY!â€

Hoseok cheered.