Chapter 23

Michaels POV:

Once I had read her message I could just feel myself getting ready to hurl. This pain, it's even more worse then being shot... if You ask me.
Shortly after laying my phone down I could hear Sarah's footsteps coming down the hallway

Sarah: Hey it's almost 8 o'clock and i think I'm getting picked up early tomorrow, do you want to try another round?

Michael: I d-dont think so. You seem ready to me.

Sarah: Well how can you be so sure?

Michael: The fact your asking me for another round proves my point.

Sarah: psh* what kind of breaker are You? Do you not know how to do your job?... *steps out of the room*

Michael: *follows furiously, and catches her in the hall* excuse me? Who are you to talk about my job?

Sarah: You can't stop thinking about Angela! And your so distracted by some fake shit you call love that you don't even want sex! What man doesn't want sex!?

Michael: the kind of man that has found the one he cares about and only wants to please her! That's the kind of man that doesn't want cheap and meaningless sex! *walks back into his room and slams the door shut*

Michael's POV: Oh the anger... it's just raging inside of me! How could Angela have left! *backs up against a wall and slides down to my feet*

She wasn't like the others. How many times do I have to say it. But then again now that I think about it.... I dont really know much about her... what kind of person am I...

*****meanwhile*****

Angela's Pov: it's already 8 and I'm still waiting for my client to walk in. I was all ready and waiting on my bed for my door to open. The suddenly there was a knock

I opened the door but to my surprise it was just another one of Mr. Marks employees.

Employee: Angie? Is it? Hi I'm tour escort to downstairs your client is waiting.

Angela: Oh, I figured he would come up to the elevator to the room. * slides shoes on *

Employee: no we need to have manners. let's do this shall we?

Angela: let's...do this..

We walked from my room to the elevator and stepped into the litte. The Silence was so loud even the music was being drowned out by my nerves

*ding ding lobby*

Employee: right this way

We turned the corner and i could see the waitimg entrance of men just standing around till their name get a called.

Employee: okay so your client is Eric I'm sure you know the details, now he is sitting right over there. Just stand at the rope with John our bouncer and call his name.

Angela: okay I can do that. * walks over to the front of the line and looks down the line. But before I could say his name I could see a boy staring at me feom across the way. He is very handsome and very intimidating...

Angela: uhm... Eric!?

Surly enough the man I was looking at smiled and stood to his feet and walks up to me.

Eric: Hey, I'm Eric, are you angie?

Angela: yes I am, are you ready?

Eric: lead the way sweetheart

* I turned and grabbed his hand, and began to lead the way back to the elevator. Many girls turned there heads towards my client as if he was famous or something. Wide eyes filled the room.*