part 17

Michael's POV:

A few hours passed when i had noticed a bright light shinning from a near by light house. We are getting closer. I looked to my left a saw Angela was fast asleep laying on her side. I Don't wish to wake her knowing she is sleeping peacefully.

We shortly appear at a dock close to downtown but not far from the club. But then A very nice looking lady began to wave us down at the edge of the dock. We through the rope over to here, then she began to tie it up.

"Welcome back! My name's Teya Blyth and Mr. Marks asked me to escort you to the club."

Michael: well this isn't much of a welcoming now is it. The old man couldn't even come get us himself. How can he want her back so badly and not even come pick us up?

Teya: Well I am sure he would have came but the club was very busy with clients and wel...-

Michael: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah its always about the clients, that's how this girl got into this mess in the first place...

Teya: Sir, your father has spoken of you many times ever since he hired me to this position. And not once did he mention that you had feelings for this girl. Now I am very aware of what your..."role" in this business is and you should just stick to that. Or you are just going to get hurt. And to make sure you understand what I am saying maybe I should show you what your client schedule looks like for this following week.

*Michael slightly gasps*

Michael's POV: I began to remember that with all that has been going on I didn't even think about the new girls that my dad hires ever so often. People would be shocked how many girls come in and leave that club. It is truly ridiculous. But after teya's snotty remark we all became silent as we started shoving our items into the car that was pulled up next to the dock. Then I had noticed Angela had gotten up.

Angela's POV: Well that's it then I guess. We can't run anymore, we can't hide anywhere. I have never felt so alone in my life. we filed into the car and began our drive to the club once again.

Michael looked over at me with regret written all over his face. I sometimes question though if that's how he truly feels. What makes me think this couldn't all be a joke somehow. He's a rich boy with a rich dad. He could have done all of this for no reason.

That doesn't make much sence, I know. But if he has enough money for his family to own an island than we could have probably been across the world by now. But instead we are here in one of his dad's business cars on our way back... back to the club...back to the clients. *sigh*

Michael: Are you okay?

Angela: ....*nods*

Michael snickered and laid his hand on his forehead

Michael: Why would I even ask you that. NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS OKAY!

Michael shouts to to everyone in the car.

Teya: Sir I will have to ask you nicely to not get upset. We are just here as transportation.

Michael: oh I know You are nothing more then transportation so you are more then likely paid to much anyways so im sure you can deal with the fucking loudness till you drop us off. YOU BOTH work for a cruel man and I couldn't even see that till now!

Michael's POV: The lady turned around with a disgusted look on her face. I'm sure my words didn't have no effect on there opinions. My dad probably paid them enough to own there opinions too... We aren't to far from the club now, I can already see the lights from the sign on the Top 15th floor roof. Oh boy...