Chapter 18

...
.....*michaels pov*
........
We finally pulled up front to club and i could already hear the trap music playing through the windows. It's only 7pm... and yet there is already a long line staggered through the entrance. 

Men are so desperate for sex but not for love.....      
                          .....  Even I couldn't say that until now....

Teya: Well! Here we are!! Best get, you don't want to keep your father waiting.  Havefun! But not to much fun!!

Angela's pov...

I can barely feel my feet to walk....I've never been so frightened.  But there is no turning back.  Michael and I approach the doorand walk past the many people in line. 

Many began to scream and shout
Person 1: "Hey no cutting!"
Person 2: Get to the back of the line!"

But shortly after the angry men's comments Mr. Marks appeared around the corner with a single cigar lit, that was stuck between his two fingers.

Mr. Marks: MY BOY! HOME AT LAST!!! Sorry gentlemen! My own flesh and blood had never waited in a line in his life! thanks to his old man - starts to laugh as he draped himself over a few of his personal dancers -

Michael: Hello sir. You seem to have more of your own ladies then you did last time I was here...

Mr. Marks: Ooooh you know how it is.  If they got a good rack and a fat ass then you know my sayin. See it, like it, buy it - Hahaha -.

Angels POV: I couldn't even imagine having a father like this. He seems to have no morles, unless money is apart of the deal..*******

Michael: sir... I believe you asked us here to discuss...business...

Mr. Marks: yes of course. Don't think I haven't forgotten your little secret trip either. You left work without a word and i have recruited 3 women that are Virgins. You KNOW the deal whenit comes to virgins. Did you think just because you fell for one of them meant your position in this business was over? Hhhmh don't make me laugh.

Michael: *clutches fists tighter* so my happiness has no part in this now does it?

Mr. Marks: my biy, of course it does. But money is a part of this right now. If you have no happiness in this business what good are you to me?

**One of mr. Marks nicely dressed men pulled a gun from his black hulster attached to his pants and aimed it at Michaels head**

Angela: No please!!

Every one went into a small panic and all went silent...

Mr. Marks: Now son I will ask you this once.....Are you happy?....

Michael's POV: sweat began to trickle down my back as a fire burned in my gut. I didn't even have a choice at this point.

Michael: I'm happy

Mr. Marks: I'm happy What?

Michael: I am happy... sir...

**the man pus the gun away and steps back**

Mr. Marks: Alright!! Perfect!! Everyone is happy! Johnny!! Bring the car around! I need you to escort my son and tag number 000049 back to his house.

Michael: wait what about Angela?

Mr. Marks: what about her? You didn't think I would let you take her back to the house with you after all of this did you?

Besides, the new girl will accompany you to your house. You don't want the girl you love to hear you fucking another women now do you.

**Mr. Marks looks over to Angela making eye contact with her for the first time since she walked into the room**

Mr. Marks: Now looky here. You weren't lying son. When you said the client was rough you meant it. This one is still all bruised up... hm..

Angela's POV: Mr. Marks began to run his finger from my cheek to my ear following down to my shoulder. I couldn't feel my feet to move. Almost as if I was frozen in place. But with no  hesitation mr. Marks ran his fingers down my chest to my waist and flipped a finger into my shorts as I started to tear up.

Micheal: TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!

*4 men hold Michael back, unable to help me**

Mr. Marks: what for I'm not gonna hurt her *he said with a smirk* I just want to check the merchandise to make sure it isn't to damaged.

Angela's POV: Mr marks hand got further and further down as he finally slipped a finger inside of me. I cried out a soft moan of pain. He's violating me. Infront of everyone and no one will stop him!

Angela: please stop, please! *said in a soft fearful crying voice*

Angela's POV: Mr. Marks finally pulled his hand away and wiped his fingers on his fancy handkerchief.

Mr. Marks: *sigh* throw the whore in the car with my son. She isn't working for one more night and that's it. Only cause I know how my clients can get *laughs* But son, remember if tag number 00049 walks in tomorrow and claims she is still a virgin. Your happiness means zip to me you got it?

Michael: yes sir...

***Michael grabs Angela and pulls her into a tight embrace as the 4 men asscort them to the car***

Men one: Get in and sit tight. We have to round up your tagged girl. We will have her in the car here shortly. *closes door*

Michael: angela? Are you okay?

She had no words and couldn't even look at me. I can thank my dad for that. Now we wait for our new arrival. This is gonna be one long night...

Let me know what u all think whenyour done reading :)