chapter 20

Michael's POV:

I couldn't bare to pay attention to either of the girls, which of course just made things a lot harder for tonight...
.........not sure what they would expect either. They both probably find this awkward as well...But while I stared out the window I noticed it really was almost sundown which means it's almost bed time. Literally. Well here goes nothing.

Michael: Sarah! Can you come here please!

**once Michael called out for Sarah he could hear the patter of feet coming down the steps.*** Sarah swings her head around a corner with a smile**

Sarah: Yeeeees???

Michael: how does a bath sound? *he says with a smirk*

Sarah: ooohlala will i have a bath buddy if I say it would sound nice? *flirtatiously giggles*

Michael: Well of course. How else would we start tonight?

**Michael smiles and puts his hand out infront of him, waiting for Sarah to grasp it. Once she did, he lead her up the stairs and into his bedroom. But before he could close the door he had noticed Angela was at the bottom of the steps looking up to him. He saw the hurt that was written across her face. Tears barley ready to fall. But he new he had no choice. He gave her a small smile and latched the door shut**

Sarah: Sooo how does this work? Do we jus-

*Michael steps towards Sarah and slid his hand down her cheek*

Michael: Well first we start the bath. You do know how to take a bath right?
*snickers as he walks towards the tub to turn it on*

Sarah: Must be nice to have your own personal bathroom...

Michael: Well it beats running from one room to another when you have forgotten your towel. *slightly laughs*

Sarah: Oh my, I cannot tell you how many times i have done that *giggles with delight*

Michael's POV:

Why is she stalling with small talk?... she can't possibly be comfortable with this...

Michael: So how warm do you like your water?

Sarah: oh uhm, pretty hot.

Sarah's POV: Once Michael got the water warm enough to where I could see steam, he began to undress himself starting off with his shirt. He possess a very defined 6 pack that is just to visible not to stare at.

But I had noticed he was already down to his underwear and I was still fully dressed. I guess that would be my cue.

*removes my jacket and hat, setting themon a nearby coat rack that was half hung onto the wall. Michael then walks over and kneels before me. He then started to slide my shoes off along with my socks. Once I had stepped out of them he began to unbutton my pants*

Michael: Am I moving to fast?

Sarah: Well isn't that kind of the point of all of this?

Michael: yes, but that doesn't mean I have the right to make you feel uncomfortable.

Sarah: hiw can you say that? Of course im gonna be uncomfortable thats a part of this business. And the whole situation between you and Angela just makes this even harder.

Michael: Me and Angela aren't a thing... we are keeping it professional...

Sarah: No.. no you weren't. It wasn't till I came along when you two desired to keep things professional. And that pour girl is caught in the middle of all of this. And she loves you.

Michael: Wait she told you abou- this doesn't even matter I have a job to do

**Michael shoves Sarah up against the wall and holds her hands above her head as he starts to graze his teeth against her neck. Her head falls back with delight as Michaels warm breath lingers across her skin sending goose bumps down her arms.**

Michael's POV: I looked back to the tub and noticed that the it has gotten close to being full. So I I'm hooked Sarah's bra and slid her underwear down to the floor. Her skin was soft like silk but I long for Angela's touch.

*Michael leads Sarah over to the tub and guides her in with one hand. Then he slowly steps in after her once he removed his briefs. Sarah laid her head back as her body was covered by the bubbly water*

Sarah's POV: Michael began to caress my chest as I began to feel his firm grip but as gentalas can be. Oh just how it felt to have a man's touch against my body made my blood boil.

*Sarah reaches for Michael and began to stroke his shaft as she starts to kiss down his neck. Michael then slid his hand down her body and started getting closer and closer*

Michael's POV: I could feel that her body was tensed up and filled with pleasure but I could also tell she was holding back. But once I got closer to her clit her legs spread wide open. I then played with her clot till her soft sweet moans left her lips. She enjoys it. The water began to get a little cooler so I suggested to take ourselves into the bedroom.

She stood to her feet as the water dripped down her legs. I got up to my feet and grabbed her hand, then I noticed her cheeks turned a rosey shade. So pretty....just a shame though...

Sarah: Is something wrong? You're just staring at me..

Michael: Its nothing. You are just very beautiful.

***Michael picks Sarah up and swings her legs over his forearm and stepped towards the bed***

(Mean while downstairs)

Angela's POV:

....
.......
..........

I can't here anything. Maybe they decided not to?.....

Ugh.... who am I kidding. I didn't mean anything to him...

*Angela walks up the stairs and into her old guest room trying to ignore anything she may hear. She grabs one of her jackets and ties her hair up with a hair tie. She takes a glance around the room with a heart full of dread.***

Amgela: it's time for me to go...

*fleeing the room, Angela nervously grabs Michael's phone from his jacket that was hanging in the hallway.*

Dialing teya blythe****

***in - phone call**

Teya: Michael!! What a treat!

Angela: uh sorry, it's Angela. I'm calling you on Michael's phone cause I think I'm ready for you to come pick me up...

Teya: Ohhhh Angela! So nice to hear your voice. Are you certain your ready? Where's Michael and why isn't he calling to tell me this?

Angela: He is upstairs... with sar-

Teya: atta boy! Perfect, well if your ready now I'm sure we can just pickup Sarah tomorrow as planned. Mr. Marks will be happy to hear the news! See you shortly.

*hangs up*