Ghost World Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Quit screwing around," Damon snapped.

"I didn't," Stefan shook his head, releasing Midnight from the rope.

Midnight sighed in relief when the Wolfsbane fell off her, allowing her to heal all her wounds and bruises. The same couldn't be said for the tears in her favorite pair of jeans. Stefan looked over the two confused, walking over to Damon.

"It's pretty messed up, though, isn't it?" Stefan muttered to himself.

Midnight gave him a look. "Yeah, it really is, if that wasn't obvious enough."

Stefan rolled his eyes and pulled the poker out of Damon's chest. Damon yelled in pain as Stefan turned and walked out of the room. Midnight turned to gaze to Damon, then after Stefan. Midnight slowly turned her gaze back to Damon and smirked.

Damon gave her a glare. "No, Midnight, don't you dare--"

"--Bye, Darling!" She blew him a kiss before skipping after Stefan, giggling to herself.

Damon growled in irritation. "Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself!"

Suddenly, the curtains opened on their own, letting the sunlight brighten up the room. Damon yelled in pain as his skin was set ablaze.

Midnight rushed into the room and gasped at the situation.

"We were gone not two second, dude!"

***

So, when you did the spell to send, Vicky away, did that get rid of Anna, too?"

Bonnie scoffed as she hung up the lantern she held. "I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicky get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here."

Bonnie came down the latter and Caroline gave her a look.

"Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that," Caroline smiled. Bonnie shrugged.

"There, you commented."

Caroline sighed as Bonnie walked behind her to grab another lantern. "Bonnie..."

"What do you want me to say, Caroline?" Bonnie snapped, turning around. "I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences."

"Well, I want you to say you're not okay with it."

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it."

"Want me to sick him for you?"

The teens turned to see Midnight walking over to them with a smile. They smiled back and rushed to hug her.

"Midnight! You're late," Caroline scolded, glaring at her bestfriend.

Midnight sheepishly smiled. "I know, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry I eavesdropped, but I can't really help it with my senses."