Smells Like Teen Spirit Part 2

What? Did I update? How bizarre!

Sorry, my little pups. A lot of personal things have happened and it has been crazy the past few months. But, I've missed writing and it helps me to calm my anxiety and treat my depression so I'm trying to do it more.

I've also been getting into anime and manga more. As well as video games. So, go check out my anime fan-fictions that I plan to start soon. Also, should I start a Legend of Zelda story? Just curious.

Vote, comment, share.

I love you guys so much! I appreciate every one of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*******************

Chapter 10: Smells Like Teen Spirit Part 2

Midnight gave a sheepish smile as she entered Alaric's classroom. She knew she was late and she knew that her sister was sure to give her an earful. But Caroline insisted she wear something special to the bonfire that night, and Stefan seemed keen on attaching himself to her hip. After figuring out how to put on whatever the hell it was Caroline wanted her to wear, she did her best to ditch Stefan and try to get to the meeting on time.

 After figuring out how to put on whatever the hell it was Caroline wanted her to wear, she did her best to ditch Stefan and try to get to the meeting on time

Midnight closed the door and turned to see everyone in the room staring at her. She chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I know, I'm late. Sorry."

Damon shrugged. "Oh, it's fine. Take your time with my brother, wouldn't want him to hurt himself while he zipped up his pants."

Midnight dropped her arm and gave Damon a look. "Speak from experience?"

Damon glared at her while Alaric glared at him.

"Guys, knock it off," Alaric warned, "This isn't the place or time."

They both fell silent, Alaric nodding in content. He motioned to Elena to start. She nodded in thanks and turned to the room.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire," she explained, "Then, when he's distracted--"

"--I break his neck," Midnight cut her off in a 'matter of fact' tone. Elena shot her a look.

"No. I'll shoot him. You're there in case we need some extra muscle," Alaric scolded her. Midnight merely gave a pout.

"Can't Bonnie just ju-ju him or something?" Damon asked. "I like Midnight's plan to snap his neck."