Ghost World Part 1

Hello my little pups!

Check it out! It didn't take months for another update to come! I think I'm getting the hang of this again!

Sorry if the chapter is a bit choppy. Some plot for the show is missing but I think we all know that we know exactly what is happening at the moment. The ghost world is collapsing, Stefan is on a ripper bend, and Midnight is feeling conflicted with her two lives and she no longer feels any obligation to care for Elena. But that doesn't mean she is a total bitch, she just doesn't see Elena as a top priority or as her pack. More as an acquaintance than anything.

I hope you enjoy and hopefully I can get the second part up in about another week or so.

Question if the update: Should I post one of my original stories?

Goal for the next chapter: 150 votes and 75 comments?

LOVE YAL!!!

*********************

Unedited

Chapter 11: Ghost World Part 1

A loud slam of a door echoed throughout the parlor. It caused Damon to jolt awake, an aching sensation in his torso. Opening his eyes slowly, he groaned in pain and assessed the situation he was in.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

He had been chained to a chair with a poker stabbed in his chest. He struggled to breathe as he looked around the room.

"Oh," Damon sighed in annoyance. "Stefan!"

Midnight was sat across from him. Except she was simply tied to the chair with rope. But the rope was burning away at her skin.

"M-Mid..." Damon struggled to call out. "Mid!"

Midnight groaned and lifted her head, slowly opening her eyes. Damon's eyes widened in horror as he saw how hurt she was, her face bleeding in various places as well as bruised. It was then he noticed the multiple bloody slashes on her body that failed to heal themselves.

"Mid, you good?" Damon called out, struggling in vain to get out of his binds.

"Son of a bitch," Midnight cursed under her breath, leaning her head back on the chair. "I hurt. I hurt bad."

Damon rolled his eyes at her childish antics, noticing his daylight ring on the ground next to him. "Low blow, Stefan. Low blow."

Being summoned by his brother, Stefan walked into the room and couldn't help but chuckle at the scene. Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned against the doorframe.

"What the hell happened to you two?" He asked cheekily.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it," Damon sighed exasperatedly.

"At least he didn't beat you to a pulp," Midnight glared at the ripper, "Seriously, honey, I thought we had something."

"I didn't do this," Stefan chuckled, walking over to help the two.