"Maybe I should," Jack said. Both Kat and I looked up to see Jack staring back at the both of us from his mirror. "Seeing that the plan I have going on right now is failing, finding another lady friend is my only option left."

"Atta boy," Drew chuckled.

Jack took another turn. At this point, it felt as if we were driving in circles. I was getting sick of it.

"We really need to find some place to go," I said.

Jack sighed, "I know some frat parties we could go t-"

"Yes!" Both Kat and Carlee squealed in unison.

I turned to look at Kat, but she just shrugged. "They're fun?" She admitted, but it came out as a question.

Drew shrugged, "if Zayn and Jack are in, I'm down for it."

I looked over at Kat who grew wide eyes with hope. I sighed, "alright. But you aren't leaving my side the entire time. Got it?"

She nodded rapidly, "got it."

Jack groaned but agreed, knowing that he had nothing better to do on a Saturday night.

"I'm confused on how we're going to a frat party but we aren't even in college," Drew said.

Jack took a sharp turn, "don't overthink. They invited me, I'm going. And I just happen to be taking you guys along too."

Within a couple of minutes, we had arrived to an overpacked frat house. Jack tried to find a place to park but my eyes were looking around for anything in the way that could hurt Kat. Of course, there were many things, and boys, in that frat house that would surely be looking at her and her beautiful body. But all I have to keep in mind is the fact that I am the one who gets to see her naked.

So guess who wins.

One by one, we all got out of the car. I grabbed Kat's arm to keep her from falling as we walked on the gravel way to the park. She giggled as she wobbled on the road, clutching my arm as we walked. The music from the frat house was so loud, I could barely hear the sound of my own heart beating.

Kat stumbled, and my grip on her tightened. I brought my lips to her ear so she could hear me. "You shouldn't have worn such tall heels, baby."

She laughed, almost tripping again. "It's okay!" She shouted over the music. "I can manage!"

Once all five of us got inside, Carlee said, "I'm going to go get some drinks. Who's coming?"

Jack and Drew piped up, and Kat wanted to also, but she turned to me first. "Can I?" She asked quietly.

I smiled, leaning down and placing a quick kiss on her lips. "Only because you're completely hot when you're drunk."

She smiled, "yay! Let's go!"

She pulled me by the arm all the way to the kitchen where a bunch of drinks were set out. Carlee, Jack, Drew, and Kat all filled their cups up with tequila. Drew took a sip then looked as of he realized something.

"Shit," he murmured.

"What?" Jack said, leaning on the counter.

Drew looked around, "who's driving home if we're all drunk?"

I raised two fingers in the air, "I'll do it. I'm not going to drink again. Not after last time."

Kat smiled and walked to me, "you sure?"

I nodded at her, "can't take any chances."

And that was the truth. Ever since that day, I had never even touched a bottle of any type of alcohol. I was not going to risk losing Kat again because I was wanting a drink. Not in a million years.