조슈아 - Untitled

Soft rays of the early morning light seeping through your room's curtain and the chirping of birds made you stir a bit from your sleep. Softly groaning, you slowly opened your eyes and was greeted by a delightful sight. Joshua was still asleep facing you, with soft snores coming from his slightly agape mouth. His arm was loosely wrapped on your waist and his palm underneath your shirt, his fingers warm against your back.

You stared at his sleeping face, inwardly giggling at how adorable your boyfriend is. After a few minutes of staring and occasionally kissing his face softly, you decided to wake him up.

"Shua oppa? Time to wake up. You said you'll help me with breakfast.." you murmured in his ear while nudging him.

He groaned and tightened his arm around your waist.

"Five more minutes...." He whispered against your neck, every time he speaks his lips touch the crook of your neck, making you giggle.

"But Joshua~" you playfully whined, adding aegyo in your actions

You feel him smile from the quirk on his lips. He starts running his hand up and down your back and snuggles his face more on the crook of your neck.

"You're so cute, you know?"

You blushed from his words but decided to play along his words.

"Is my cuteness enough to make you get out of bed and help me with breakfast?"

Joshua groaned and hugged you tighter "You're lucky you're so cute and I love you so much..." he murmured before getting out of bed still holding you. Once he let go of the hug you jumped on his back and made him piggyback you to the kitchen.

You quickly prepared an American breakfast consisting of pancakes, eggs and bacons with Joshua at the entrance of the kitchen, staring at you confusedly. You laughed at his expression and tugged at his hand, motioning him to the stove.

"You can fry the bacon and I'll take care of the pancakes, okay?" And with a determined nod, Joshua started work right away.

After a few small talks, the both of you finished preparing breakfast and opted to eat at the living room while watching a movie. Both of your guilty pleasures are tear-jerker movies so you decided to watch Hachiko, which the both of you almost instantly regret.

Tissues everywhere, the both of your sobs echoing through the room, with your head on the crook of Joshua's neck and his arm wrapped around your waist, drawing small circles on the bare skin.

"W-we... we shouldn't h-have watch it this e-early..." you sobbed.

Joshua sniffed, nodding in agreement. He placed a finger under your chin and softly tilted your head to face his, cupping your face and wiping your tears softly with his thumb. Staring at him, you mirrored his actions, cupping his face and wiping his tears with your thumb. A few more seconds of staring into each other's eyes, the two of you giggled at the same time.

"We probably look like a disaster, don't we?" Joshua said, a playful grin on his face.

"I look like a disaster, you still look handsome." You pouted, pinching his cheeks.

Joshua snorted "You still look pretty even though you cried a river, baby." He muttered before pulling you in for a soft kiss.