one - emerald eyes

I made this myself and holy shit I feel so special, even if it's ugly🙂 *distressed Sabrina noises*

-

Anakin Skywalker followed his master Obi-Wan Kenobi through the Jedi Temple. He had heard rumours about an attack on a senator, but he was out of town when it had happened. The Jedi Council wanted to speak with the two and they were quick to obey. It seemed like something serious was going on. Alarmed Jedi were running all  around the place.

"Master, do you have an idea what all of this is about?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know more than you do. But I'm sure we didn't do anything wrong," Obi-Wan responded.

Anakin himself wasn't so sure about that matter, as both of them had an affinity of getting into trouble.

After they stopped for a short while, because Obi-Wan had a quick conversation with Jahed, an old Jedi Knight, they finally arrived at the gates of the room the Council was sitting in.

Anakin's master opened the door for the both of them and they stopped in the centre of the white, circular room. The members of the High Council; Yoda, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto and eight other Jedi Masters; were sitting in a circle surrounding and watching them.

Mace Windu spoke first. "I believe you've heard about the rumours?" As Master and Padawan nodded to confirm his assumption, Windu continued, "Well, they are true. This morning..."

He kept talking, but Anakin was rather watching the skyscrapers outside and digressed from the subject. That was, until he heard a very familiar name.

"Senator Amidala isn't to keen about extra protection, because she doesn't believe it's necessary. She clearly does not see the seriousness of the problem. Nevertheless, she eventually aggreed."

Anakin was glad to hear that his old acquaintance returned to Coruscant. He hadn't seen her in almost ten years and he missed her, so he hoped to build up a friendship, again. In addition, he was very worried about her safety. Those were dangerous times.

Yoda spoke up. "You two as her guards we choose. Already know you, she does. Trust you, she does."

Although Anakin was happy to meet and spend time with Padmé, he furrowed his brows. To play bodyguard wasn't the task of a Jedi, because there already was plenty of security staff. He glanced at Obi-Wan, who didn't show any emotion. His master only bowed his head.

Kit Fisto then mentioned something that really caught Anakin's attention. "You will receive help by another Jedi Knight. She was on a mission on Rhymala, but after three months she has returned just now. Her main duty consists of tracking down the assassin and collecting information about his employer. You... ," he pointed at Obi-Wan and the Padawan, "will always stay by the senator's side, understood?"

Obi-Wan nodded once more with Anakin hurrying to do the same and the two left. "Alright, will we now go see Padmé — I mean, Senator Amidala?" he asked excitedly. Obi-Wan gave him a stern look.

They kept walking through the crowds of people. It looked like every Jedi in the galaxy was currently on Coruscant. With the upcoming vote about granting Chancellor Palpatine supreme powers allowing him to form an army to defend the Republic, tons of senators and representatives arrived in the city, being an easy target.

"No, we'll first go to your apartment to gather something." Wondering what his master meant, Anakin kept on his trail. When they neared his room he sensed an exceptionally strong force signature. Obi-Wan murmured under his breath. "Well, I guess we already found our something."

Out of the shadows a person silently appeared, wearing dark clothing. When she stepped into the light and Anakin could finally see her fully, he wasn't able to hide his gasp. The young woman in front of him was absolutely breathtaking. She seemed to be around his age, but more mature and experienced. Still, he managed to catch a glimpse of mischief in her eyes making her seem like a fun person to be around.