² _ Black Barbie

Start from the beginning

She wasn't that bad, but for Beyoncé, too much authority was not going to be bearable.

"I still don't understand why I can't have my own fucking key room" She mumbled to herself

"You know what, she's cool and everything seems ok. So I'll try to fix my attitude" She thought, closing the door behind her.

With half of her stuff unpacked, she collapsed on her bed and decided to send a message to Ayden.

😈Yoncé💦 > to > Bayberoo👅🍫: Hi ugly! I arrived not long ago. How it's going there ??

Five minutes later, no answer. She signed then closed her eyes, immediately falling in a deep sleep.

...

A few hours later..

Beyoncé was awakened by a sound from her room. And, turning her head to the side she noticed at first a big pair of butt in front of her and the little person who carried all that.

"Damn, I've never seen a booty like this, wtf" She thought.

She was stuck for a few minutes when she heard the voice of the Trinidadian.

"Uh, please, stop with that looking ass nigga look" The girl said, turning to face Bey.

Without saying one world, she just eyed her body up and down. She was practically butt naked. She just had a red thong and a small top on her generous breasts.

"My bad.." Bey finally said.

For Beyoncé, that girl was like the sexiest mix of a black barbie and an asian doll with generous curves. She had long curly black hair that fell to her middle back and a cute light skin.

"Oh and sorry for exposing my body but I was sleeping too. I just wanted to get some tissues while you were asleep. I finished mine" She sniffed a bit.

She took a few and then moved to the door.

"And, I don't know if it's a boyfriend or a sexfriend but damn.. you've revied a few freaky texts"

"Wth is she talking about?" Beyoncé thought, wondering about the message she sent to Ayden.

"A few what? Wait- you went through my phone ?" Beyoncé sat on the bed.

"Oh no honey I know better. I heard it ring so I thought it would be better for me to watch so that if it's urgent, I'll just wake you up"

"Uh.. I guess I'm sorry.."

She wasn't that sorry, she just tried to be nice because she'd have to live with that girl and didn't want to be in a complicated relationship with her.

"Don't be sorry. If it was me I would have knocked a bitch face" She said, putting a shorts on her.

Beyoncé quickly grabbed her phone and read the messages.

Bayberoo👅🍫> to >😈Yoncé💦: nuthing new, I hope u're okay

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: I already miss u 😩 it's been too fkg long, I can't. And btw, you've started smtg that u ain't finished yet, and it's bothering me..

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: if you knew what I'd have done to your lil booty if ya mom wasn't there 🤧💦

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: ykw I'll tell you

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: my tongue down in your 🐱, my name all over your mouth, my hand on your breast: I'd be all inside u in many different ways