chapter 11

But camila didn't let her "I don't want to see him with you "camila said as she stomped her foot.

"Baby girl it's not going to change how I feel about you but he is my classmate camila I can't avoid him because my baby  is doubting about how I care about her "lauren said.

"Well if you can't do that then  forget about me being your baby girl "camila said as she stormed out of the class room. 

lauren didn't go after camila she was going to let her have her space. How can camila be like this after just seeing her and brad talk. She knew she was going to come back and she knew camila wanted her in her life and that she loved her mommy .

camila was misbehaving.

she was not following her rules. She knew camila went to the bathroom without her and camila came late in class and didn't sit next to her in math class so she can help her.

She notices that camila wasn't in  the next class that she was supposed to be.

It was lunch, she knows that camila probably went to the auditorium. Just because she said she was going to give camila space doesn't mean she was going to let her on her own.

She went to the auditorium with her and camila's lunch,  she saw camila  sitting on the stage alone.

She went on the stage , that's when camila notices her.

 "I am not your business anymore leave me alone "camila said and glared at lauren with red eyes that was a sign that she had been crying.

"I brought you your lunch " lauren said as she put the lunch bag next to camila.

camila didn't say anything but took the lunch. lauren sat on the ground .

"Why are you here? "camila asked

"Babygirl there is something you should know about your  mommy . no matter how many times you try to push me away  , I will not easily give up on my babygirl. lauren said to her  with a kind smile.

"You are kind of important to me, I don't want to lose all of this just because a boy "camila said , frowning.

"Till now, I am still with you and the only one who is trying to push me is you baby girl "lauren said as she walked to sit by camila

camila didn't say anything she looked down ashamed she know she was not handling the situation well.

She knows she wanted her mommy with her but  she had to get rid of these feeling for her mommy. She thought her mommy would leave   her for this brad guy and then everything would go back to normal. 

she would stop thinking her mommy was hers.

But  now camila thought she couldn't  bear lauren to leave her,  she was going to figure out on her own to avoid these feelings.

she can't  like lauren in a other way than a mommy. Remember it was lauren who she was talking about the girl who was pure evil,  but then she remembers that lauren had changed to one of the most caring people in her life.

"camila look at me what is going on with you "lauren asked

"I don't want to talk about it ,  right now "camila said as she leaned into lauren's shoulder.

"It's okay babygirl but remember I'm always  here when you need someone to talk to. " lauren said and kissed her girl on the cheek.

"I know  you're  going to spank me for misbehaving " camila  said with her pouty face and shining big brown eyes