chapter 5

a/n I know it's been a while , I apologize for that
anyway here is the next chapter

In the middle of the night camila woke up crying, lauren woke up too.

"camila what's the matter?" lauren didn't know if this was a problem that she should deal.

with teenage camila or her baby girl

"Where is mommy?" camila asked in timid voice

"I am here, you are safe with mommy" lauren said and took camila in her arms

"People were mean to me calling me bad names and you were with them. You told me that you would sell me back if you were my parent just like the mean lauren" camila told her. She dreamt of the memories of lauren bullying her and the Myspace comments that lauren use to write. Why should she be with the person that hurt her.

She needed to forgive lauren but in her heart there was no forgiveness for anyone anymore she thought.

"lauren is sorry for what she has done in the past baby girl. I know you can't forget about the past but mommy will show you that lauren has changed"

The green eyes girl told her.

"Did lauren mean the bad things she said about me?" camila asked

"No she never meant anything she just wanted to hurt you because she was unhappy she thought that would make her happy but it didn't."

The green eyes girl said rubbing the little brunette's shoulder.

"This not a joke of lauren being mommy?" camila asked

"No, of course not, lauren really likes you" lauren answered

"I don't want mommy to change back into old lauren" camila said facing lauren who saw that camila depended on her more than she thought.

"I won't because that lauren doesn't exist anymore" The green eyes girl said.

camila seemed to calm down, after hearing her mommy words she seemed to stop believing that lauren only wants to hurt her.

"Hold me, mommy" The brunette said while she tried to go back to sleep. The comfort of her mommy helped her dream about happier things.

When the morning come the brunette woke up alone in bed. She called for her mommy no one answered.

She began to worried was her mommy leaving, that all of it was a prank like in her dream. The minute she decided to get out of the bed lauren came in the room.

She felt relieved that her mommy was back.

"Hi baby girl, how did you sleep?" lauren asked

"Good momma" camila said

"Today momma and baby girl will be going out" lauren said

"Going out as a toddler" camila asked in fear

"Yes we will be going to a park special for baby girls like you so don't worry."

"Do I hafta?" The brunette asked

"Yes little one I want you to experience this part of being a toddler" the green eyed girl said

"I like it here I don't want to go there" camila said as she stood from her bed and stomped her foot

"Give it a chance baby girl" lauren put camila on her hip she didn't let her baby girl walk much by herself

"Don't I have a choice?" camila asked