chapter 1

Camila was walking to school on her first day of senior year. She was a new person the day she met Austin last summer.

He was a wonderful guy. He promised Camila that he would help her get on Xfactor at a young age. He was her everything. He was the one person that she didn't have to beg to love her.

She had to give Austin money every week so he could convince a producer to get camila an audition. Austin had told her to lose weight and to change her look. She took his advice and was now on a diet and she had purchased new clothing.

She and Austin had been going out for while now. She was ready for Austin. She didn't want to be that prude little girl she once was.

She didn't need music class anymore because Austin was going to make sure that she had an audition. So she decided to quit music class. Her class mates tried to talk her into coming back, but her decision was final. She wouldn't have people treating her like trash like last year.

This year, the popular kids were nice to her as if they liked the new her.

Camila was done begging people to love her or to be her friend.

She heard someone call her name. She looked at the car next to hear. There was Lauren Jauregui.

She didn't know which Lauren was worse. The mean lauren Jauregui who bullied her everyday, or this new Lauren who wanted to know everything she was doing; Who was always interposing in her personal life.

Lauren offered her a ride to school everyday since junior year. Many times she left her house early to avoid seeing Lauren on the road but that did not help her escape Lauren.

Lauren was now always interposing in her personal life. She was always there in the corner watching her.

Didn't Lauren remember that she stole her boyfriend? Why would Lauren think that she had the right to act like she was Camila's mother now?

Lauren had commented to her many times that Austin was not good for her. She told her that she should be taking care of herself because she wasn't looking healthy.

Yes, sometimes Camila had come to school very tired and some days she didn't eat much so she didn't had energy.

Yesterday, Lauren told her that she should put more attention into her studies because her grade wasn't as good as last year. What? Was Lauren her mother?

"Camila, get in the car." Lauren said stopping the car.

"No, I like walking" Camila said.

"Camila. Remember what I told you? It's not safe for you to be walking alone on the street." Lauren said.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Lauren... I have been walking to school for years and nothing bad has ever happen."

"Cabello get in or I make you." Dinah threatened her.

Camila kept walking ignoring Dinah's threat.

Out of nowhere she felt someone lifting her and putting her in the car.

This happen almost everyday on her way school expect days when austin took her to school.

Camila was grumbling many profane slurs under her breath.

Dinah always lifted her up and put her in the car when she denied to get in the car.

Camila and Normani were sitting in the back seat while Dinah and Lauren sat in the front seat. Camila just sat with her armed crossed, glaring at Lauren in the mirror.

"Camz, don't be mad for taking care of you" Lauren frowned slightly.

"Well, I didn't ask you to. What the fuck do you want from me?" Camila snarled at Lauren.