chapter 10

AN: it's been a while I know and I have no excuses .
I won't be updating " my mommy" this week but I will next week , i'm still recovering that pll will
never return again so don't touch me .. .

In the morning lauren woke up with her baby girl sleeping with her pacifier.

"Baby girl wake up "lauren said shaking her baby girl.

The brunette opens her eyes "Momma "She said in a sleepy voice she was being a teenager now.

"Yes you need to wake up baby girl "

"Okay "She said

She got up but stayed in bed

"Did you sleep well baby girl "

"Yes mommy "The brunette replied

"Okay let's get you in bath " lauren said as she guide the girl in the room.

lauren took the footy pajama off "The diaper is dry today don't you have to go pee pee "lauren said she noticed the girl was still dry.

"Yes momma can I use the toilet " camila was now a teenager that always want to do grown up things.

"No baby girl but you may use the potty only now "lauren said as she got a potty after the toilet

"Momma" camila whined

"No complain baby and you know what mommy do when baby girl get fussy"lauren warned her baby girl

camila nodded.

lauren took the diaper off her baby girl and camila kneels down to sit on the small potty.

Her mommy stayed watching her baby girl go. When her baby girl finished she put the girl in bath for a shower.

******************************************

"So mila are you okay "dinah was the first to ask she didn't hear from her friend she know that her friend one propriety these days was camila.

"Yes and thank you for yesterday "The brunette said feeling uncomfortable on how this conversation was going.

lauren put a hand around camila hips "It is okay baby girl " lauren said calming the brunette down

"Are we going to something together this weekend "mani said changing the subject

"I was thinking going to olive garden "dinah said

"Not that again, dinah something we all enjoy "lauren said

"There is a new adventures park "camila said a little shy she was new to this group of friends.

"Oh that is a great idea, I want to go what do you think dinah " mani asked

"Sure "The blonde said

"Mmm I don't know yet "lauren said

"Why not" camila ask raising her voice clearly getting a little angry.

"Don't get that attitude with me camila if you don't want to go at all " lauren scolded the girl.

"Sorry "She murmured she didn't felt okay being scolded by her momma in front of the two other girls.

"It is okay, if we go it will be depending on how good your behavior is these week" lauren said

lauren was going to let her baby girl know that she was going let her baby girl work for the things she wanted.

camila nodded. As the classes went by the brunette went to look for her momma to tell her she had to go the bathroom.