Madly and deeply inlove (4)

Addy

I watch Justin step out of the small bedroom corridor with a flustered look on his face. Ever since yesterday, he's been unable to look at me without becoming incredibly red in the face and a goofy grin appearing across his lips.

It was quite funny, honestly.

I watched him step into the bathroom and shut the door quickly. He was in a white t-shirt with a blue, denim vest atop of it, a pair of jean skinnys, and blue supras.

From what Scott said, Justin had a concert tonight. Meaning, I would be left behind on the tourbus because I'm forbidden to go.

Apparently, I'm too tempting. Or something of that sort.

Justin

I finished getting ready and stepped out of the bathroom, seeing Addy standing at her bedroom door. I looked over at her and smiled slightly, my cheek warming themselves.

She chuckled slightly and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry about last night, Justin. It was an accident."

I knew she wasn't and that was no accident but, I nodded anyway.

"It's okay."  

  She nodded also in return and pursed her lips, "Well, good luck tonight.."  

"Thanks." I smiled, walking down the corridor again. "Justin, wait!" she called. I turned back around and looked back at her.

She smirked slightly and stepped inside her room. Only her head was peeking out of the door by the time she had stepped in enough. "Nice ass by the way." she winked before closing the door again. I felt myself blush and I shook my head, jumping off the bus and into the stadium.

That girl is something else..

Addy

I laid back on my bed, feeling proud of myself. It's never been this easy before. Justin's like putty in my hands; letting me mold him into the perfect sucker. It shouldn't be long now before I have Justin completely. Every bit of him in my arms and every bit of his fame and fortune in my hands.

Don't get me wrong, the boy's cute but, that's not what I'm after. While the whole world is going crazy over this sweet, lovable boy, I'll be the one he's falling over. In Justin's words, you can't fly until you let yourself fall.

I, myself, have fallen. Deeply and madly in love.

Just not with Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for the length of these chapters, guys.. I hope you all enjoy this story! It's fetting good feedback which I appreciate so much! I love you guys so so much and I am so thankful for each and every one of you! You have no idea! xx