Meeting Addy (2)

~Justin~

"If I could just die...in your arms.." I sang, doing a quick spin around the stage and landing flat on the toes of my supras, feeling proud. I smiled and continued singing, finishing the song just as Scooter walked into the stadium, a girl around my age standing behind him with her head down and her eyes on the screen of her iPhone.

I tossed the microphone onto the stage and jumped down, "Hey." I smiled, "Who's this?"   The girl looked up, her eyes tracing my entire being. A smirk crept across her glossed lips and she pushed past Scooter, her manicured hand being held out for me, "Nice to meet you, Justin. I'm Addy." she smiled, "Scott's little sister."

I shook her hand, smiling in return, "I've heard alot about you." I lied, chuckling slightly. She smiled and let her dark eyes scan me again before she looked down at her phone again. I chuckled and looked over at Scooter, "Scott's sister."    "Yeah.. I hate it." he chuckled slightly, "but, we gotta talk, man."    He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the corner of the stadium.

"What?" I asked, leaning against the wall. "Look, Justin.. I would appreciate it if you leave Addy to herself. She's alot of trouble sometimes." he sighed, looking over at me.  "Trouble?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. He sighed and nodded, "She's not a people person."    "Well, she's a person. So, she's gotta like someone." I chuckled.

"Well, yeah..She's a 17 year old girl, Justin. The only people she likes are teenage boys." he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Well, look who fits that role." I smirked, popping the collar of my shirt. He rolled his eyes again and laid a hand on my shoulder, "Bro, please..Stay away from her." he stated, grabbing my shoulder rather tightly.

"Dude.." I groaned, pulling away from him only to have him grab my shoulder again. "Justin, promise me." he sighed. I looked up at the stage then at Addy, biting my bottom lip, "Fine.."   He nodded and released my shoulder, ruffling my hair, "Okay. I'm holding you to that."   I scrunched up my face and fixed my hair again. He chuckled and walked away from me.

I sighed and pulled my hand from behind my back, looking down at my crossed fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really loving this! Hope you guys are too! :)