Awake

Somebody get the Hobi water to purify him. Enjoy this chapter!

—————————————————
{YOUR POV}

It's been almost five months Jimin has been unconscious. I wonder if he'll wake up anytime soon..

—————————————————

~Almost five months back~

I sat there, worried. I couldn't even move. All I just heard was those words the reporter said replaying in my mind.

Suddenly, Hoseok barged in the front door. I knew it was Hoseok because he's just the type who would do that.

"(Y/n) ah, let's go see Jimin.", Hoseok said calmly.

"Let me have time to think, Hobi-oppa.", I mumbled.

He knew I was sad, so then he tapped my shoulder gently. Hoseok then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a warm hug.

"Let's go, (Y/n) ah.", Hoseok said into my ear.

I couldn't help but to hug my brother back. He's such a good brother to me.

"Okay, fine.", I said, defeated.

Once we got to the hospital, the rest of the gang were at the waiting room.

"(Y/n) noona!", Jungkook ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hello Jungkookie.", I said and hugged him back.

"Are you okay noona?", Jungkook asked me and looked at me, tears running down my cheeks.

Seokjin then came up to us and handed me some tissues.

Namjoon then took a tissue from the tissue box and wiped my tears. What a sweet guy! But he's such a pervert..

Jungkook hugged me tighter and rubbed my shoulder. How cute of a maknae.

Taehyung then came and gently rubbed my back. "It'll be okay, (Y/n)", Tae said.

Yoongi also came and patted my head.

"(Y/n) ah~," Yoongi said "Jimin will be okay, don't cry."

Hoseok then joined in and gently pinched my cheeks. "Aish, would you like ice cream?", Hoseok sweetly asked.

I nodded and then looked at the boys.

They are such gentlemen! Sometimes I wonder why they don't have girlfriends yet. Well 'yet'.

Suddenly, the door opened and we all looked at the nurse. "If you guys want, you can now see Jimin.", she politely said.

"Do you know where Jimin is?", Namjoon asked.

"Ah yes, he's straight down the hall, to the left and then take the door down the hallway.", she pointed.

"Kamsamida.", Seokjin bowed his head and we all followed Seokjin.

Once we got to Jimin's room, Seokjin opened the door and politely gestured me to go first and then the others.

Once I entered the hospital room, I immediately saw a black haired male on the hospital bed. His forehead wrapped with bandages, multiple cuts on his face, one eye was bruised badly.

I looked back at the boys.

"How did this happen?", I said and crossed my arms.

The boys looked at eachother hesitantly and sighed.

"Well, Jimin was very excited to do something for you... and he was too overjoyed that his eyes were off the road and suddenly a truck hit him.", Yoongi blurted out.

'Excited to do something for you'? I wonder what it is. But at the same time, I'm worried about Jimin.

I turned away from the boys and walked towards my unconscious boyfriend.

I interlocked my hands with his and started to cry again.

Good thing Hoseok came up behind me and hugged me just to make sure I'm fine.

"Jimin Oppa, please wake up soon..", I said between sobs.

All the boys came and went into a group hug.

"Don't worry, Jimin will be okay.", the boys said in unison.

"Thanks guys.", I said, my grip tightening on Jimin's hand.

————————————————

~END OF FLASHBACK~

————————————————

I sat down on a chair next to Jimin's hospital bed. I brushed his hair to the side gently and slid my hand down to cup his cheek. Aish he's so handsome.

"Jimin oppa," I said "Please wake up soon."

It was just only Jimin and I in the room.

I visited Jimin everyday. I would come early in the morning until late night.

Sometimes I would even stay the night.

I looked at phone to check the time.

It was 12:30 AM. I was very sleepy.

"Maybe I should just stay here for the night.", I mumbled and yawned.

I held Jimin's hand and rested my head on my arms.

My eyes felt heavy. I finally drifted off to sleep.

—————————————————

{JIMIN'S POV}

I woke up to feel somebody holding my hand.

I slowly rose up, my body aching with undeniable pain. I wonder what's happening to me.

Once I sat up, I saw a girl holding my hand.

She's.. beautiful.

My heart felt something once I saw her.

I didn't know what's going on with my body.

I wonder why and how it's feeling this way.

I gently tapped her shoulder.

————————————————

{YOUR POV}

I woke up to feel gentle taps on my shoulder.

My head rose up slowly to only see Jimin awake with the morning sunlight gleaming behind him.

A smile grew on my face and I hugged him dearly. "Jimin!", I said. "I missed you so much..", I mumbled.

Jimin suddenly pushed me away gently. I sat down on the chair, wondering why he pushed me.

He put his face close to mine and examined me head to toe.

"Who are you?"

—————————————————

HEHE HELLO GUYS IM RUDE ENOUGH TO LEAVE YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER HAHAH!! Chapter 3 comin your way soon enough!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed!

Byeee~!