"That feels like forever since I last saw you run in the morning..." Her voice low as I nod my head slightly. 

"You were too busy looking at someone else to notice." I jab at her lightly as she pouts. 

"Don't throw that at me..." Hana mumbles weakly as I chuckle lightly. I lower myself down by her ear, flicking my tongue on her earlobe. 

"Just keep your eyes on me from now on, Hana." I growl in her ear as I feel my own heart rapidly beating from my words. Hana bites her lower lip as she holds back a moan from my tongue gliding on her ear. 

"T-That feels so weird..." Hana whispers as I chuckle again. I move one of my hands up and down on the inner of her thighs as I feel her squirm. "Are you always this gentle to girls?" Hana jabs at me as I roll my eyes with a smirk. 

"Never. Only for you." I answer her as I seal her lips with my own. My hand slowly gliding up her inner thigh near her sweet spot. My hand being warmed from the heat radiating off of her. "Since you demanded my shirt off, I demand you to take your shorts off." I say to her as her eyes are full of lust. She pouts her pink lips and gives me a sweet expression.

"Can you help me with that?" She purrs out making my heart beat rapidly. My cheeks redden from her cute facial expression. 

"God, you're too cute." I grumble out as I unbuckle her belt and slide her zipper down. I fumble with the button on her shorts and slowly slide her shorts down, tossing them behind me. Hana giggles at the sight as I bite my lower lip. My eyes on her simple black underwear. 

"Like what you see?" Hana playfully whispers to me as I look at her. 

"I love it." I huskily say to her as I place my hand on top of her underwear making her gasp from the sudden touch. "May I see her?" I ask as she shyly covers her face. I let out a soft chuckle as I pull her underwear to the side, a string of wet drips from her underwear and onto her vagina. 

Fuck. 

I feel my lower region harden from the sight as I see her vagina. My thumb rubbing against the little brittle of hairs. 

"Looks like you shaved recently?" I ask her as she bites her lip.

"The hair down there grows too fast...don't judge me. I'm not perfect." Hana whispers as I smile at her. 

"It's okay. I love you no matter what Hana." I whisper to her as my lips kiss her outer folds of her vagina. Hana tenses up from the action as I rub my thighs to comfort her. "Just tell me to stop if you don't like it princess." 

Hana nods her head as she pries her hands away from her face to watch me. I lap my tongue against her folds as I notice Hana slightly widening her legs for me. A smile creeping on my face as I look at her from below. Hana bites her lip as her fingers run through my hair. 

"Fuck you look so cute..." Hana absentmindedly says before quickly looking away from me with red cheeks. I smile to myself as I slowly slide my tongue inside her. The walls warm and tight as I swirl my tongue around. The smell of her filling my nose as her natural juices drip onto my car seat. 

"Ah..." Hana feels her wet dripping and feels embarrassed again. "I'm making a mess..." She mumbles. 

"Don't worry, we'll clean it up later. Just enjoy yourself babe." I rub her thighs again before sliding my tongue back into her warmth. Her taste addictive as I feel her legs slowly clenching around my head. Her fingers now gripping my hair as I sneak a finger in. 

A moan escaping her pink lips as I thrust my finger in and out while flicking my tongue on her clit. 

"Oh god..." Hana whimpers out as she closes her eyes from the pleasure. Her walls tightening around my finger as I feel my lower region hurting from being trapped in my pants. I need to pleasure her first before I pleasure myself.