SIX

▲ Grayson ▲ 

Our video for today is to create undercover fake Twitter and Instagram accounts, specifically the fan accounts, and chat them. Ethan is responsible for the Instagram one, while I try my hand on Twitter. 

"So what should our username be?"

"Something with Dolan so the fan accounts won't freak out that a stranger is chatting them."

"Another fan account is technically a stranger."

"... Forget I said anything, anyway... I think mine will be.. eeteeweeteeee."

"What does that even mean."

"I don't know."

"Okay, time to chat people!"

Ethan starts chatting random accounts and saying "Hi" to them. Most of them replied to him. The replies were really genuine, which made me love my fans more. They're the greatest people on earth! Our fandom is truly amazing. Not comparing other fandoms, I think all of them are pretty cool.

"Okay, my turn. How does @Graysonsbreath sound?"

"Sounds smelly."

I face Ethan, squinting my eyes at him.

"Shut up Eth, my breath smells like Christmas."

"Grayson, what the hell does Christmas smell like?"

"I don't know... mint?"

There was a long pause, but we regained composure.

"Okay, moving on. Let's chat this person @dolxnswife. Huh, it's nice that she claims she's my wife. I like a woman who plans for the future." I chuckled, and started messaging this person. I stalked her account, and it's full of pictures of us with heartfelt captions. "This person is awesome, Eth. She loves us."

"How did you assume that she's a she?"

"Her username says 'wife,' Ethan."

"Men can be wives, Grayson."

"Okay, let's settle for an 'It' then. @dolxnswife is an 'It."

I chat her and say, "Hi. Nice pictures." I left our conversation for a moment and started chatting the others. Ethan also tried chatting with other people using his dummy account.

A few minutes later, @dolxnswife replied. 

"Hello to you too, Grayson's breath. So tell me, what do you smell like?"

I don't know why, call me shallow, but @dolxnswife's reply cracked me up, even if it was just a simple "Hello."

"I'd like to think I smell like mint."

"Fancy. I think the real Grayson does smell like mint. He looks like it."

"How so?"

"I don't know, he looks really...clean." I snorted at her reply. Well, I am clean.

"You mean handsome."

"And that too."

"This is why we exist in this fandom, am I right?"

"Yeah, but Gray and Eth are so much more than just handsome faces."

"Oh?" Of course, I know we're more than just handsome faces but I still like fishing people. It feels good to receive compliments, most especially ones about our personality.

"I liked them for their sense of humor, and goofiness. Their videos really made me smile. I was dealing with lots of stuff, so when I discovered them, I just know they're awesome people."

"Wow, thanks."

"Psh, not complimenting you Graysonsbreath. I'm complimenting the twins."

@dolxnswife, you're complimenting the same person. If you only knew...

Before I know it, I'm having a decent conversation with this person. For some reason, I don't want our conversations to end. I feel a bit bad though, because I know if she sees this video, I doubt the experience will be the same again. What if her attitude towards me changes if she knows who I am?

I don't know what came over me, but the next thing I knew, I'm asking Ethan not to upload the video. He keeps on asking me why, but I just can't tell him. I know Ethan. He's going to tease me to death if he knows I'm doing this for dolxnswife. 

"Just do it for me, Ethan. Please?"

"Fine. But I'm keeping the video. Okay?"

"Sure, whatever you wanna do." I reply, smiling to myself.

  • Ariel • 

"And cut!"

Alyssa turns to me, flinging her merch on the table.

"Thank god, this is all over. I'm beat."

"I like this one. When are you uploading it?"

"I'm thinking tonight. I still have to ask Allan to edit it though, so it depends. Anyway, I'm pooped, I'm calling my masseuse. You guys can leave."

Allan is our videographer and editor. He films the video, cuts it, adjusts the lighting - all that hard stuff, and sends the completed file to Alyssa. You see, Alyssa really doesn't do anything except appear on camera. It's all of us who does her dirty work.

"Allan, where are you staying?" I ask Allan, who looks at the Alyssa's video fondly. If I know, Allan has had the biggest crush on Alyssa for years. I bet he's willing to do literally anything for her. "Earth to Allan?"

"Oh sorry, Ari. Um, yeah, I live with Alyssa."

Ari is Allan's nickname to me. I love it because it reminds me of my idol Ariana Grande. I almost choked on my drink, which I'm holding by the way, when he said that.

"Are you guys... together now?"

"Hmm, something like that." Allan frowns. 

Oh. OH. Okay, I know what that means.

Alyssa is really sexually active. So, I'm guessing, she's fucking Allan. Poor Allan though. He genuinely likes Alyssa. I doubt Alyssa wants to enter into something serious with him though. She tends to date guys who give her more views. Let's just leave it at that.

I said my goodbyes to Allan, and was about to retire, when someone private messaged me on Twitter. I rarely get direct messages from anyone on Twitter. It seems to be a fan account. Graysonsbreath? So a fellow Dolan fan. I guess it wouldn't hurt to reply to this person. He seems really... fresh.

Get it? Fresh breath? No? Okay, I'm out.

A/N: Hey guys! The twins really made a video where they made fake accounts to talk to their real fans. You guys should check it out on their channel. Title is: Talking to fans undercover!!