Chapter 17 - Bring Her Back!

Start from the beginning

"Oh bloody hell..."
Bunny finished.

Silence.

"There's no way he can...right? All Manny said was-"

"Manny said something?"
Cutting off Tooth.

She looked nervously at the others before finally turning to me.
It's rare when he talks.

"Well, Manny said that Pitch um...found a way to control evil spirits, saying he got help from a human. He now has the ability to use dark forces..."

Oh nononononono. He can change her...

I felt myself getting upset with them.

"When did he say that?"

She hesitated.
"A week ago..."

I looked at her and felt the anger boil in me.

"WHAT?! When were you guys going to tell me?!"

They looked everywhere except for my eyes.
Then it hit me.

"Wow. After all this time. You guys still don't trust me."

"Look Jack, last time it came to humans, you didn't show up remember?"
Bunny tried to reason with me.
I scoffed.

"Yeah but Bunny this is different...not only was it a responsibility, I wanted to protect her. I wanted to keep her safe. I wanted her to be okay..."
I began remembering my time with her before seeing the guardians' faces change to happiness.

"NO! I still can't believe you did that! If you had told me, she would've been here, still in my hands. But no. You guys did this! I'm going to find her! Without you guys."
I pointed at them before marching away.

I can't believe they just kept that. I get that i'm unreliable but they watched me take care of her for months. Did they not see I liked it? Did they not see I was finally happy?

"JACK! WHERE YOU GOING?!"
I heard North call.

"FAR FROM YOU GUYS!"
Without turning I shouted before jumping into the air and flying to her ice castle.

It stood in front, tall and grand. Majestic and sleek.
I walked up the stairs and opened one door to see the open room, the giant chandelier hanging, and the big case.

How could they want to take away someone who could make something so beautiful?
They just don't understand.

I plopped myself at the bottom of the stairs and placed my staff against it, resting my chin on my knees.

How to find Pitch?

Well, last time his hideout was under a bed in some forest and the last time I went to see it, it disappeared. He's the boogeyman so he may be under another bed?
But he's more stronger this time, so it shouldn't be in the woods again. Maybe someone specifically? And by someone, it could be the human they did say helped him. What's his name again? Dr. Faucet? Dr. Facile? I don't know but it's somewhere along those lines. Still, I need to ask the guardians again for their help.

    I hop up, grabbing my staff, and opened the door to see the exact people I needed. But before I could open my mouth, North started.

    "We already tried that Jack. We can't find Facilier anywhere without having someone faint. There should be another way but we can't find it. For now Jack, we must wait."

Wait? Why? She's in DANGER.

I backed up.

"This isn't you guys. What happened? You never let an innocent stand in danger."

I watched their faces change and look at each other but finally to North as he talked again.

"Jack, we must. Manny gave us a futuristic thing that lets us track his sand."

I sensed something after.

"But?"

He hesitated.
"He must first make his move."

I dropped to the floor.
No, no NO! I cannot WAIT that long for her! I need to find her! I need to I need to I need to.

Suddenly I felt the warmth of the guardians surrounding me and holding me.

"GET OFF! GET OFF! I NEED TO FIND HER! I NEED TO - FIND HER!"
I found myself fighting them off.
They didn't let go.

"Jack mate, you need to calm down. Manny said-"

"Manny said bull because if you haven't noticed, LAST TIME PITCH WAITED MONTHS TO ATTACK AGAIN. NOW GET OFF! I NEED TO FIND HER! I NEED TO SAVE HER!"
I cut off Bunny.

Wait what was that? Oh not again.

I felt the tickle of a prick sting my back.
I wasn't fighting anymore, I was still, and not because I wanted to.

"Curse...you...guys...."

I felt myself leave the present world from the dose of magic Sandy set in.

•🐮•

This was kinda scary to see Jack angry haaa but hes also sad so noo but he cares for Elsa yayyy.

Guys I finally have a plan for this so I can get started for my Pirate Jelsa hehehe

•🐮•