1. Second Life

Unedited

***********

In a beautiful garden full of different flowers with different colors; each flower dance in every whisper of the wind, flattering the pretty butterfly that floating around them, enhancing the exquisite cherry blossom tree that stand alone in the middle.

Under the hundred years cherry blossom tree that witness the growth of a certain young lady who likes to stay here every time she has time to read his favorite book that was gifted to her by a person close to her heart.

This young lady who has a charming appearance that can easily captive a man's heart while wearing her favorite pink dress with golden lining was quietly leaning in the tree while the tears are slowly falling in her entrancing deep-black phoenix-like eyes.

Just by looking at her beautiful sad face you can feel her sadness that pierce your heart, and have the urge to wipe her tears.

"You're crying for him... again"

Tense by the voice, the young lady immediately wipes her tears.

"I—I am not. I am just touch in the story I've read"

"His dead. He won't come back"

The young lady drops her shoulder, her face looks cold but her eyes show different emotion.

She whisper, "I know"

With a loud 'bang' from the tree, the person the young lady's talk to was actually jump from the tree and watching her in silence but when she can't no longer stand the silent sob of the young lady she shows her presence.

Just like the young lady, this girl who's wearing a white dress with a cold temperament is as beautiful as she was. Both of them are like a heavenly master piece with ethereal beauty that came out of from paintings.

The white girl cleared her throat to remove the awkwardness enveloping the air. "Join me"

"I don't want to"

"I am not asking for your opinion"

"Where?"

"To an ancient ruin. Let's explore while it still unknown from everyone"

After she said that, she grabs the white girl's hand and left, riding their flying sword.

***

With vast experience in treasure hunt of the white girl and massive knowledge in medicine of the pink girl, they smoothly entered the ancient ruin.

They can easily find the organ that leads to trap. With a firm heart they can easily shattered the illusion of their heart knot. Nothing can stop them when they arrive to their destination.

In front of them is countless treasure that can dazzle the ordinary people but not them. As a person born in golden spoon; they are already immune in this kind of rear items that with a single snap of their fingers, they can easily get what they want.

But as a person with obsession in hunting and adventure like the white girl, she won't resist when discovering new things and it is well-known throughout the world.

"Don't you think it is too easy?" the white girl asked

It's true. No matter what how great they are; they never encounter any ancient ruin that they can easily and smoothly enter especially if it is as old as it is.