Demon Prince Dotes His Wife: The Good-For-Nothing Second Miss

Qing Lan Yue is a famous doctor and successor of a well-known medicinal aristocratic family in Zhen Luo Continent. Transmigrated thousands of years after being killed, she ends up in the body of a weak young lady of a General Household with rare physique, suitable as furnace, and end up in an auction house in a very high price. Everyone wants to lay their hands on her.

However, when she once open her eyes, she no longer the girl that they can easily touch as she, an extraordinary genius, little by little will arrive the peak of immortality.

Humiliated and bullied by everyone, crippled her meridians, no innate skill for cultivation? She'll show everyone who will laugh in the end.

Long lost medicine? Too bad, she has stock of medicine knowledge in her mind. Pills are precious? Sorry, it's just her candy. Low-level spirit contract are rare? Sad to say, she has invincible Spirit Contracts that are loyal to her. Abandoned by a crown prince? He can't even enter her eyes!

What? You want her to marry to a demon prince who is infamous of having a demonic-like appearance with a bad temper as a hostage for another country? Fine, no problem! It is better to stay beside this demon prince than be hypocrisy around her vicious snake-like family.

But who can tell her that this mysterious handsome young man that keeps pestering her since the auction was actually the demonic prince betrothed to her?

Is he really the demon prince with wicked personality that hates to be touch by woman?

But why is he more like a shamelessly annoying pervert creature that will do everything just to touch, hug, and kiss her?

"Yun Jue Chen, why are you here in my room again?!"

"Wifey, your husband feels cold and need you to warm him"

"Ahh... what the hell are you doing here! I am taking my bath!"

"Wifey, your arms are too small and can't reach your back; let me help you to soap your back to less your burden"

Disclaimers and important notes:

>This story is personally written and created by yours truly which is inspired from C-novels I've read so far.

>Some names like the cultivation, medicinal plants, places, etc are all either made up by my imagination or adopted from C-novels.

>Any pictures I might use in the future are not owned by me but by the respected artists.

>English is not my first language so there will be 100% wrong grammar and spelling in the future (until I do some editing)

>Open for criticisms; like helping me to correct the spelling, grammar and such (But do remember that I am not a perfect person and mistakes are normal to person, so please, mind the words you used. Use an appropriate word and not the word that might hurt a person's feelings).

>Chinese naming are random. I am not Chinese so I won't know any meaning I might used for naming a person or place.

>Random update. I can't predict when will be the next update and I am also sure that this book is a slow update.