Chapter Three

Kristen's POV

"So, " Mandy smirked "Austin, tell me about yourself."

"Well, what do you wanna know?" He shot back with a small smile.

"Where your from, your age, your relationship status, nothing abnormal"

"Ok," He started, licking his lips. Those plump, pink, kissable lips "I'm from Chicago, 17, and I'm single"

Not for long babe. At this point you should imagine me as an owl stalking her it's prey. Or just simply as a thirsty female, which ever does you justice.

"Well you don't have to be" she winked at him, did I mention how much I hate this girl? I don't even know if it's appropriate to call her that. She's too inhumane to be considered a human being. Yep I hate her that much.

"Well...I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I just got out of one recently and I think I just wanna focus on school."

"Oh." She muttered her face falling a bit.

'Ha he totally just blew you off!' Is what I want to yell but me doing that would probably end badly so I didn't.

I wonder if I asked, would his response be the same?

Anyone would want to be with Mandy for just her looks. I mean, as much as I hate to say it, she's gorgeous. Perfect bleach blonde hair, pearly white straight teeth, pretty cerulean eyes, cheekbones, which seemed to have been crafted by the gods themselves, and the nose she got for her 15th birthday.

Not to mention her slim figure and silicone boobs. They're actually silicone, she got them done somewhere in Beverly Hills a couple weeks ago. Oh did I mention she's rich too, you should've already figured that out though. So yeah she's pretty, rich and all of the teachers love her...and that's not even why I hate her.

"So, are you gonna say something or just stare like an idiot" I heard Mandy speak, while she waved her manicured hand frantically in front of my face. I didn't even notice I was staring.

"Get your fucking hand out of my face!" I whisper yelled through gritted teeth.

Austin's eyes widened, its probably because he didn't see me as the swearing type...I don't know. Half of the class looked in my direction but I couldn't care less. I was used to the stares.

"The disrespect I get from her is ridiculous," She said shaking her head in a mocking style. "isn't it Austin, I mean I didn't even do anything."

"Oh cut your shit Mandy!" Nick yelled from behind us "I'd have a better chance being with him that you, and he's straight!"

"Yeah fuck off he doesn't like you!" Sophia yelled.

Well those are my best friends, I don't even need to tell you how much I love them.

Mandy ignored them, muttering something before pulling out her phone, I didn't really care about what she was doing, so I decided to pay some more attention to Austin. I started at his features, he really is gorgeous.

He had chestnut brown hair, his adorable fringe was sloppily covered by a grey beanie. His eyes were brown, and sort of gave me life. He had a strong jawline, which had a tiny bit of stubble, on it but not in a Zach Galifinanakis kinda way, Austin's was cute. I stared down lower to his chest, realizing that there was nothing I could see behind of the graffiti t-shirt. I blankly stared at his chest area thinking about how fit he probably was.

"Ok, I'm back and ready to start the exercise" announced the irritating voice of Mr. Tyson.

"I think I'm gonna call him buttnugget." Austin said facing me, I think he noticed I was staring at him,