Chapter One

"Just try not to draw too much attention to yourself Mr. Michaels" advised my new principal Mr. ... Ummm I don't exactly know his name, I guess that should tell you how excited I am to be transferring to a new school in the middle of the freakin' semester!

"Yes sir" I say nonchalantly while getting up from the seat that I was sitting in facing...let's call him Cooper.

"You can leave now" Cooper said. I casually walked out of his office, shoving my hands in my pockets and lowering my head so that no one would notice me. I started walking, going to my locker, 43b.

One problem, I've got no idea where it is.

I know how these kinds of things go. I would ask some pretty girl and we'd hit it off and fall in love and be 'high school sweethearts' then grow up and marry each other, have kids and all that shit that happens in the movies.

But I don't really need all of that, right now I just want to find my locker. I kept walking down the hall. I came across locker 39b, 40b, 41b,42b and here we go 43b. See I didn't need any help!

I put in the combination and put my stuff in. Now...to understand this freakin' class schedule, this I might need some help with.

I looked around and saw a really pretty Spanish looking girl talking to an even prettier brunette. She was so hot, wifey material even *insert wink here*, she was about 5'6, thin waist and wide, but not super wide, hips. She was wearing shorts so I could see her tanned, long, thick but toned sexy legs.

Which I don't get, because I'm wearing long jeans and a button up and I am still chilly, the AC must be on full power or something. These young Californians nowadays are immune to colds and the flu or something.

I just realized...I was gawking at her and it probably looked really creepy. So I stopped checking her body out, and looked at her face, and damn. She was UGGGLLLYYY, I'm kidding she was gorgeous. She had brown eyes, long eyelashes, and a pair of pink full lips.

So in one word I'd describe her as...fuckable.

So obviously I'm NOT going over there. Ever.

I looked around some more but didn't see anyone who looked very approachable so it looks like I'll have to go to them, sigh.

I started walking in their direction and noticed a guy over by the water fountain. He looks decent.

He had blonde coiffed hair and was tall. I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty good looking I'm not gay or anything, I just tell it how it is.

He was wearing grey skinny jeans and a tank top, again with these people! How are they not cold in here?!

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and gave me a questioning look.

"Um, I'm new to this school and I have no idea how to decode this thing." I said raising my class schedule which I was referring to.

"Ok so your first class is Literature" he said with a deep voice as he looked at my schedule, "I have that too, our classes are all the same today, I'll just guide you through it" he finished with a smile and handed my schedule back to me.

"Alright thanks," I smiled "oh, I'm Austin by the way"

"Nick," he replied "c'mon, man I think we should get to class" with those words the bell rang and a mob of students flooded the halls.

We rushed through the halls moving against the others until we reached a classroom. Nick went in and I followed. I noticed the ladies from earlier come into the class after us.

* * * *

It was lunch, Nick and I were looking for a table. Nice guy, this Nick fellow. I sound like my grandmother, but really he's a really chill guy, except he doesn't seem very...boyish.

We found a table by the parking lot near to the entrance, when a group of guys showed up. They looked like jocks. They came to our table and started laughing.

"Hey girly!" a tall one with black hair yelled while giving Nick a noogie.

"Well if it isn't Gay McGayerpants" another with light brown hair said.

"That's not even clever Trent" Nick retorted as he rolled his eyes.

"Aww, this your new boyfriend?" The Trent guy asked mockingly, his hand resting on my shoulder.

Ok I'm officially uncomfortable.

"No he's not you guys need to g-"

"Guys leave them alone," a pretty cute blonde in a pink skirt and blue sweater ordered. "I wanna have a little chat with these guys."

As she said that all of the barbaric jocks left without any hesitation.

"Thanks Mand-" Nick started but she cut him off

"Shut up homo boy," she shouted, yelled whatever, she just wasn't nice about it. "I didn't do that for you, who's your friend here, he's cute"

Nick looked at me signaling me to answer.

"I-I'm Austin" I said with a low voice.

"So are you gay too or?"

So Nick is gay.

"Oh n-no" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering .

"Well I'm Mandy, " she said cockily "and you are gonna be my new b-"

"Nope" I heard an unfamiliar female voice say.

"Why don't you go away, no one wants your company to be honest fatty." Mandy hissed making sure she emphasized the word 'fatty'

"Oh please sweetie your the one whose company isn't wanted. You're making the boy uncomfortable," I felt her hand rub my back softly. Was I really that obvious? "So you can just excuse yourself from my table and go suck a dick"

"Oh I will," Mandy smirked, her fingers tracing my chest "bye Austin" she finished flirtatiously, she winked at me biting her lip then left.

"Dumb bitch" the girl mumbled behind of me.

_______________________________________

Well, that was the first chapter!!! Sorry if it was kinda short and uninteresting. I didn't want to start anything too intense or dramatic yet since it is only the first chapter.

IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE (I say trying to convince you I know what I'm doing, when I clearly don't)

But that's it

OH WAIT!!!

Comment your thoughts on the chapter, and what do you think of Mandy and Nick so far?

VOTE + COMMENT

FAREWELL MY LITTLE UNICORNS!!! <3 ^_^

-Rae <3