Chapter 12

Roc POV

Me and Courtney walked inside the house from having a good night at the club. I closed the door and turned around and saw Tasha standing there. some shit bout to go down.

Me: why u up so late.

Tasha: I'm sorry roc but I have to do this

Me: doe what

Coco: yeah what

Tasha: this

She pulled a gun out from behind behind her and blew a bullet right threw Courtney stomach which came out he side. I called the cops am they came in 5 minutes. they put her in the truck and we went to the hospital. Tasha is a stupid bitch I hope she dies. she lucky they got here to late cause she would have got caught runaway hoe.

We arrived at the hospital and the got her in the room and operated on her. I'm really scared I hope she's ok. did I forget to tell u ray is out of his coma he woke up a few days ago I forgot to mention it, and they fixed his eye so he's all good.

I was sitting in the hospital when I saw ray walk through the door.

Me: ray?

Ray: yeah I heard about Courtney

Me: oh

Ray: we need to get away from here

Me: sure do

Ray: I have a house in California when Courtney get out the hospital we can move down there to try and get away from this violence.

Me: yes please I just new to get away it's not good for us

Ray: sure isn't so I'm packed already. I could spend a few days at your house and when Courtney get out we can leave. I'll help u pack y'all clothes and stuff

Me: yeah sure.

Ray POV

I'm fucking him tonight. me and roc has had feeling for a while now and tonight is the night we do it but I have to tell him my secret. see what happened is I was have the ability to get pregnant. weird right yeah. I don't know how but my mom said something happened when she was giving bursts to me and my sister. but one good thing y stomach never gets big. still weird.

We waited in the hospital till the doctor finally came out.

D: Courtney Perez

Us: here

D: so she is all good.

Roc: yes

D: so she can come home next week but u can't see her now cause she still getting her shots and stuff and that will out her back to sleep.

With that said we left the hospital and went to get all my suit cases. we went back to rocs house and went to his room.

I changed into my pajamas with a white wife-beater and laid in the bed with roc.

Me: can I ask u something

Roc: yeah sure

Me: do u like me

Roc: yeah y

Me: no I mean as a boyfriend

Roc: well... yeah

Me: ok I do to... I want u to be mine

Roc:............................yes

Me: ok since were together can I tell u a secret

Roc: yeah sure

Me: well I have the ability to get pregnant so that means if we do it there's a chance we could have a baby.

Roc: really I always want a daughter.

Me: me to

With that said I got on top of him and let's just say we went far.

Sorry it's short

Peace out bish ✌️