Chapter 1

Roc POV

I've been sad and depressed for 2 years I pushed everyone away. I know I should have healed by now but it not that simple me and prince may have had are ups and down but he was My only love like Romeo and Juliet. Courtney is the only one who managed to stay by my side. I love her so much.

Court: u ok roc ??

Me: yeah I'm fine just a little hungry

Court: the pot roast in the oven it's gone be a min before is get Done so u can make u a sandwich or a salad

Me: ok

Court: roc I know your sad but it's time to move on with your life we all miss prince but it's time you pushed everyone away and it's time to get them back it's like you don't have a life any more cause all you do is lay in this room no tv and u have't went down or out the house in lord knows how long. The only time You get out of bed is to go to the bathroom.

Everything that was coming out of her mouth was true I was sad I haven't been out side I a while and it is time too be on.

Me: I know sis it's just I miss him so much he was my only

Love

Court: I know and when your not happy he's not happy it's time to find love(walks out room)

I was going to take her advice and try to move on I knew to cause it seemed like I lost my life and I need it back.

I quickly got outta bed And my hygiene things and put on some jogging pants some Tim's and a white-t with some ray bandz.

Me: I'm bout to go to Starbucks (yells to Courtney)

Courtney POV

Me:ok bye

He's finally talking my advice I have been telling him the same thing for 100 years and now he wants to listen.

*so what chu say ho you know I'm the man ho*

I picked up my phone and saw that it was from a private number I hesitated on answering but I did anyways

Me:hello

??: I'm coming for you again watch to back bitch

I instantly dropped the phone from my ear holding my mouth open. who the fudge was that?

Roc POV

{at Starbucks}

Me: can I have a moco coco with extra whip cream

Lady: $12.45 is your total

I handled her the money and he gave me my number and recite. I walked out of line to one of the booths and sat down I noticed someone was looking at me I turned around and saw prodigy sitting there alone,TF. I turned my head back around but I still felt weird so I looked back again and he wasn't there so I turned back around to my seat and there he saw sitting there with whip cream all on his damn face.

Me: shit you scared the fuck outta me (jumps)

Prod:my bad can I talk to you

Me: umm ok

Prod: I just wanted to apologize for anything I have ever done to you I mean this from the bottom of my heart and I would really like to start over

Me: ......!

Prod: so would you like to got to a movie Saturday??

I thought for Minute. should I go? can I trust him? is he trying to change? the same 3 question kept going threw my head but I decided to give him a chance

Me:umm sure what time

Prod:7:30 we going to see Spider-Man 2 in 3d.

Me:ohh great-(GCO)

Lady: 15 number 15

I looked at my card and saw I had number 15. I walked up there and grabbed my moco coco and went back to the table. I stuffed my mouth with whip cream as and prod kept talking about everything.

Me: so do you think yo squad gone be ok with me and you hanging out

Prod POV

Me:yeah they don't care...(lie)

I know I shouldn't lie bit if jake and diggy find out im dead meat the all want roc but the hate his guts like shit.

Roc POV

I had finished drinking my coco and I decided to just go home so I got up from the table and threw my cup I the garbage

Me:I gotta get going

Prod:aite see you

Saturday

Me:you to

With that being said I left ge store and got

Into my car and went home.

_____________________

This is chapter 1 to back together'.

Comment,vote and read must read lets stay together before you read this .

Want me to continue reach the goal

Reads:6

Votes:5

Comments:1