Chapter 7- caught

Roc pov

I woke up to jays phone kept buzzing off every 5 minutes. I was suck of that shit. so I leaned over and grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and I saw him texting some dude name 'jakey boo' I guess his name is jake. I looked throughout the messages and saw home having message sex with each other. it said stuff like..

"Imma suck u good" (jake)

"Imma fuck you till u screen my name baby

at this point im extremaly pissed i just dont know what to do. once i believed i could trust him and he goes and do this bogus as shit.

I continued to look through it till I heard the sound of someone clearing there throat I turned around and saw jay standing there.!

me: who the fuck is this in your phone

jay: why the fuck u looking threw my phone

me: cause i'm was tired of it going off

jay: that still don't give u a right bitch

me: fuck you jacob

jay: (smack)

he just slapped me across the face causing me to fall to the ground i was about to get back up and swing but he was already on top of me beating the hell out of me. i just sat there lifeless as he continued to punch and kick me over and over again..I HATE JACOB LATIMORE!!!!

Courtney pov

I woke up to roc calling me. I answered and heard punches in the back round and screaming and I reliesed it was rocs.i rushed out of bed and put on some jogging pants and my kds. and then I headed to Jacobs house.

*at Jacobs house*

I bust into his room and saw roc laying there bruised and Jacob was no where to be found

Me: oh my god! are u ok roc

Roc:I can't move(barely breathing)

Me: roc it's gonna be ok

I picked him up and started carrying him to the car

*in car*

Roc: if I die today sing 'if I die young' by the band perry'

(I Lowkey like day song when I'm in my feelings lol)

Me: your not gonna die.. at least not today

I started rushing threw red light and everything to save him.

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly rushed him inside

Me: help my brother is in danger

The doctors came and laid him on a gurdy. u called up Tasha and she came and we sat till the doctor came out.

*1 hour later*

(D=doctor)

D: chresanto august

Both: us

D: well he has a broken leg and he has short term memory lost cause when we was handling his arm it injured something in his brain that made him have short term memory lost.

Me: will he be ok

Tasha: yeah I can't loose my bestfriend

D: yeah he will be ok u can go see him if u want and he's free to go home today it just gonna take about a week to regain his memory.

Tasha: oh ok... Courtney can I stay and help out for a while

Me: yeah

We went to see roc and when we opened the door we saw him shaking to dead

Me: DOCTOR HELP!

5 doctors came fast and went in to operate on what happened..............

\__________________/

What has happened to roc !!!

Goal to continue

Reads:167(whole book)

Votes:23

Comments:1