Chapter 10

Roc POV

Ever since the accident I've still been feeling out of place. like someone is watching me like the other day when I had walked to the store

*flash back*

I walked in to the store and grabbed me 2 bags of hot crunchy curls, and Arizona and a few pieces of candy. I paid for my candy and as I paid a man in a black sweater was looking at me with out a doubt. I walked out the store and started walking home. As I waking I had the feeling I as being watched and followed. I turned around but no one was there. I started to speed walk then I heard a nose that sounded weird. I looked around but nothing was in sight. I finally arrived at the house and walked in. I told Courtney I was back and went into my room. I scrolled down my Instagram when a call from and unknown number came up on my phone. I decided not to answer cause I noticed when I answer private numbers something bad always goes down. I pressed end then u got a voice mail about 5 minutes later. I clicked the voice mail and it said.

" Haha I see u declined my call well that's not gonna stop me. I saw u walking to the store and home. just know I have an eye on u and soon u will be in the grave yard right next to Princeton In the grave yard haha bye" said a deep voiced man.

* end of flashback*

I think Tasha is in with Brandon. cause she be acting scales ever since she's been staying here. but I really think she's turning in is minute by minute and second by second.

I laid in my room watching bfc. I ears Courtney walking past my door so I stopped her

Me: sis come here for a minute

Se came In and closed the door sitting on my bed*.

(Coco is Courtney nickname)

Coco: what's up

Me: I think Tasha us turning on us to be on Brandon's side

Coco: OH REALLY(sarcastic voice)😹

Me: I'm serious

Coco: I am to

Me: ugh u play to much

Coco:(laughs) but we have to keep an eye on her

Me: yes we do so try to watch her every move.

Coco: Imma turn on our hidden camera for the house

Courtney POV

I walked out of roc room and went into the living room and secretly turned on the cameras.i went back up stairs and took a shower which put me right to sleep.

Like comment vote

+1 comments

+9 votes

67 reads