5- rewrite

Roc POV

I woke up and saw I was in my sister room. I looked aside of me and saw that Jay was gone. I hopped out of bed and went to my room to see if my sister was in there but she wasn't. I looked up and down the stairs everywhere and she was no where to be found. I started to panic but I calmed my self down a bit. I went back up stairs and got my phone to see I had 4messages, 10 missed calls, and 4 voice mails all from Courtney.

I looked at the message and I panicked again(a little).

The messages said...

"Help me please"

"I don't know where I am I'm a truck"

"Please answer me

"H"

I guess on the last on she got caught or the phone died.

I listened to the voice mails and they sounded unreal..

*voice mail 1*

" Please help me, I've Ben kidnapped in I'm the trunk of a car please"

*voice mail 2*

"Please call back I need you"

*voice mail 3*

" (sobbing) when the party was almost over some guy was trying to talk to me.. he led me up stairs and we were talking when he stated to feel on me (sob) and he raped me

*voice mail 4*

"He said if I told he would kill me just come to me please..

_________

I was so pissed I want to know who the fuck raped my sister AGAIN I'm sick of all this bullshit.

Me: hello babe no time to explain just strap up and I'll pick u up I'll explain in the car.

Jay: ok

With that said I hung up and grabbed a few things and went to pick jay up.

Jay POV

What is going on? who's in trouble? I just shook it off my mind and strapped up. when I was done roc had arrived at my house. I locked the house up and got in the car.

Me:so what's going on.

Roc: long story short... my sister Courtney has been kidnapped and the dude raped her I know where she is so we bout to bus in that MF

Me:(widen eyes) WHAT!

roc: I know right this some bullshit enough shot happened when prince was alive I don't need it happening again cause all the shit that happened, happened around this time of hear

Jay POV

Wtf he mean it's happing again.. But whatever. we was in the car when we pulled up to some abandoned war house Tf!

Me:where we at?

Roc: this that old war house I used to know when they killed p-p-prince.

Me: sorry bAe.

With that said we hopped out the car with guns in had and headed in. we knocked out two niggas already. we continued to walk till we heard sobbing. We walked through the door and saw Courtney laying there so pitiful. we walked over to her and started tying her up.

Roc: who did this to you!

??: I did bitches

I turned around and my mouth dropped wide open

Me: FUTURE!!(yasss the famous future but he's not famous in this story!)

Roc:what u know him?

Me: um yeah he's my big br-brother.

Future: yup that me

Me:when the hell u get out of jail

Future: about 3 days ago.. I've had my eye on her ever sense the day I was being arrested.. so I had my boys prodigy, jake, and diggy keep and eye on her.

Roc POV

So he's the on behind it all I want to kill this nigga. I pulled out my gun and aimed it towards him

Future: I wouldn't do that if I were u(claps hands)

I group of guys came out of no where aiming guns at us.THE HELL! I pulled the trigger and some body shot fire. the bullet dint hit me so I looked around to see who it hit.. Andy heart dropped when I came to see who it was......

___________________

SORRY FOR THE CLIF HANGER I BET YALL HATE ME!

I HAD DECIDED TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I DINT LIKE THE ONE AT FIRST SO ENJOY

want me to continue reach the goal

Reads:165

Votes:9

Comments:1