9.

Camila's POV

After finding out I had a son, the band and I decided to be done with the Jingle Ball tour and return back home to our house in Los Angeles. We spent the last two weeks shopping for things we thought kids needed. I had no idea how to take care of a child, I never took care of my little sister Sofi.

We changed one of the empty guest bedrooms in a bedroom fit for a kid. On one side of the room is Ryder's play area, we set up a few of the toy tables around. He has an orange couch leaning against the wall, a mini plastic basketball hoop, a rocking motorcycle, and a shelf full of toys.

On the other side is his bed and stuff

On the other side is his bed and stuff. After spending a day or two with him, we learned that he was obsessed with Paw Patrol. So we set that side up with all Paw Patrol stuff, he seemed to like it because he hugged me for like an hour straight and refused to let go.

Right now, I was sitting on the orange couch in his room, watching him play with the mini Paw Patrol set Zayn and I had gotten him while at the mall the yesterday

Right now, I was sitting on the orange couch in his room, watching him play with the mini Paw Patrol set Zayn and I had gotten him while at the mall the yesterday. He hugged us for an hour yet again.

It was easy for me to get along with Ryder. He was a silly kid and he loved to make everyone happy. He also loved attention and he loved the attention Lauren gave him. Lauren practically spoiled he kid. He had many of my personality traits, he was a little charmer and he was always smiling.

It was safe to say the band and I were in love with the kid already. Ryder was literally our ball of sunshine. I looked down at my phone when it vibrated.

Chocolate Angel💕👅: what are u doing?

Me: Sitting with Ryder while he plays with his toys, he didn't want to be alone😂

Chocolate Angel💕👅: sounds fun lol😂tell him I said hi

"Hey, Ry," I called for Ryder, causing him to look up from his toys, "Normani says hi."

"Tell Nor-nor-nor...hi!" He smiled as he continued to play with his toys, causing me to chuckle. I return to texting Normani.