O|B O O K S| Kakashix!Female!Reader

9) favorite male ninja's outfit

  Um....I like them all with any clothes-

JUST KIDDING HA HA ha..... (~o*)

In all actuality- I think I liked Neji Hyuga's jonin outfit. It looks super comfy, and I could see myself wearing it. Here's a photo:

Whatta hottie- OOF!

Whatta hottie- OOF!

Dedicated to IucieI

bye bye, lovelies~<3

___________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the Konoha Library! How may I help you?" 

You were the head librarian of Konoha's biggest library. It held over ten thousand books of history, romance, and Ninja Scrolls, though those were kept secretly downstairs. Only Junin, Chunin, and over high-level ninja were able to have access. 

You yourself were a retired ninja. You suffered a dangerous wound during the Second Shinobi War when you were a chunin, which made you unable to fight anymore. And after ten years of surgeries, you finally decided to do something with your life. 

So, you decided to open a library. During the times you were "crippled", books kept your spirit high and made you escape your harsh reality. 

"Kon'nichiwa." 

You looked up to see your old friend Kakashi Hatake, who'd been there at the times you suffered your injury. Your lips creased up to a wide smile, walking up to him. 

"Are you here for Icha Icha?" you asked him, who nodded slowly. "Hai. Jiraiya told me he gave you the book with his signature, I think I was out of town on a mission when he came by." Kakashi told you. 

"He did-" you said, walking towards your office. "-Follow me. Why don't you come and chat with me for a little? You've been gone for a long time. I also got to see Naruto, he looks very well and healthy." His eyes widened, a gentle blush hiding behind his mask as he agreed with you. Opening your office, it was a corner office with a large desk and a tiny stove with a kettle on it. He assumed you've been drinking a lot of coffee/tea/hot beverage of choice, seeing how it looked very worn out. 

As you boiled the hot water, you also pulled out the fresh, new-book-smell(oof only true book readers will understand how satisfying it is to smell that), and signature book. Handing it to him, he smiled, thanking you politely. 

"Please, go sit at the table near the entrance window. It's the middle of the day, which is the perfect time for natural lighting." you told him, smiling as you watched him go out the room. As soon as he left, one of your younger girl employees walked in. "He looks so hot, isn't he Kakashi Hatake?" she asked you, a large blush on her face.