♚authors notation station♚

Thank you for clicking on my story. Be sure to add this to your reading list and turn on notifications because I will be actively writing this story! Expect chapters once or twice a week. 

~~

This story takes place after The Last Jedi. Luke Skywalker has died, the Resistance is extremely low on their numbers. The First Order has lost many important ships, but they are quickly regaining their control over the galaxy. The Resistance has sent a young man out on a mission to recruit new people to grow the Resistance. 

Harper, who was abandoned by parents who were up to no good, lives an insignificant life. She has always wanted to do something with it. However, she has never been able to leave her life as a lonely wanderer who scavenges for food, works hard jobs, and barters objects she finds for money. 

When she lives through a near-death experience, she decides to leave. She journeys far away, in hopes of joining the Resistance. 

All she wants is to get off this damned, meaningless planet. 

~

There will eventually be a Kylo x OC but, if I tell you how it happens it will ruin the story. Kylo x OC will not be the main plot, however.

I do not write smut but there will be fluff - but keeping kylo in character as much as possible.

Hope you enjoy! :)

~