Chapter 4: The Brat strikes again

Start from the beginning

"Did I said something that's not true?" Yuri asked.

"His name is Dongwook! Dong-Wook! Not a dumbass and not one punch!" She shouted.

"Oh! Dongwook.." He smiled, "Even his name sounds lame." He mumbled enough for her to hear.

"I'm ordering you shut your mouth!" She said but Yuri shake his head.

"Not my boss!" He smirked as he heard the girl groan in irritation, he likes annoying her since the young girl is so easy to get irritated.

Jessica took her phone out, "I'm gonna tell Daddy about this so he can fire you!" She said and was about to call her father when her butler stop her.

"Your Dad will find out we sneak out."

She groaned, how can she be that dumb to forget about that. She put her phone in her bag again then crossed her arms, "I'm gonna tell him tomorrow and I will make sure you will be fired!" She laugh.

"How I wish He'll fire me so I can take my old life back!" He said, "So, Where are we going?"

"2.0 Bar.." She said.

"Bar?" Yuri asked then take a U-Turn.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jessica shouted.

"You have an early class tomorrow, Princess. I thought you and your boyfriend will just go to a restaurant and talk that's why I allowed you to go!"

"Duh! Of course we're gonna talk! Drive me there now! I'm allowed to go there!" She said but her Butler is not listening to her.

"We will go home and you'll sleep.." He said.

"No!"

"I'm gonna call Madam Jung!" He threatened that made the girl stop.

They arrived to the Mansion after a few minutes, Jessica hop off the car and bang the door close.

"I hate you!" She shouted while walking inside the house, She don't understand why she let this guy manipulate her.

A week with Yuri is like an endless war between them, He talk to her like they know each other for too long and that's one of the reasons why she hates him.

Yuri watch her walk like a model then smiled, "Goodnight Princess! I'll just stay here outside, call me when you need me!" He said.

"Not gonna happen!"

-----

Jacob Jung woke up earlier than everyone, He walk to the garden to water the plants and saw someone sleeping in front of the garage.

"Yuri? What is he doing here?" He thought then walk to the guy who is sitting on a single chair and sleeping soundly. He had his head hanging low and it baffled him.

He tap his shoulder to wake him up, "Yuri.."

The said guy slowly opened his eyes and saw CEO Jung. He abruptly stood up that made him dizzy.

"Good Morning Sir!" He bowed.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked.