Chapter 4: The Brat strikes again

Hello!!

Hope you like this Update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 4:

Jessica got up in the middle of the night to go out, She will see her boyfriend who went back to Seoul after just a week because something happened to his work.

She opened her room door and check her Personal Butler's room if it's lock. "Hah! You're sleeping soundly huh." She giggled then went back inside her room to get her bag.

Her phone rings, Dongwook is calling her. "Oppa." She answered excitedly.

"Jess, I'll be waiting in the bar okay? We'll have a few drinks then go to the hotel to rest. I don't want you to drive home drunk." Dongwook told her.

She smiled, Dongwook rarely shows his concern towards her and hearing it from him makes her really happy.

"Okay Oppa.. I'll see you soon." She said then hang up.

She walk to the door and slowly opened it, She tiptoed her way to the dark house.

"Yes!" Jessica celebrated when she successfully got out of the main door without Yuri following her, She then confidently walk to the garage to get her car. She look at her bag to get her car keys.

"Ready?"

"Yeah wait, I'l-" She look up and was startled to see her Butler leaning on her car with crossed arms. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Yuri put his index and thumb on his chin as if he's thinking, "Hmm. My job is to make sure you are safe, So I guess this is part of my job." He said then look at her.

"I don't need you! My boyfriend will get mad to see that I'm with the gangster who punched him!" She angrily said.

Yuri opened the car door for her, "Correction! The Gangster who knock him down with one punch!" He proudly said then motioned her to get in.

The Browned haired girl rolled her eyes, "Go back to your room and sleep soundly.. Come on!" She ordered but Yuri shake his head.

"I will never let you go out alone at this hour.. it's dangerous Princess. If I can't stop you then I'll be with you." He said then motioned her to get in again.

Jessica sighed then get in, Yuri hold her arm to help her but the girl shoo his hands away.

"I don't need your help." She said then close the car door.

Yuri run to the Driver's side and look at her, "Seatbelt.." He reminded her since Jessica don't put her seatbelt on.

The Young girl showed him the seatbelt that earned a pat on her head, "Good job!" He smiled.

She slap his hand away, "Excuse me.. I'm not a freaking dog and We are not close, don't touch me!" She rolled her eyes then crossed her arms.

"Eesh!" Yuri look at her then drive the car, "So, Where are you and your Dumbass Guy going?" He asked.

The American Girl glared at her, "Yah Gangster! Stop calling My boyfriend a dumbass!" She yelled.

"Okay.." He said then cleared his throat, "Princess, Where are you and your One Punch Guy going?"

The Browned haired girl gritted her teeth in annoyance, "Yah!" She shouted then slap his arm.