Chapter 7

I spent the entire night thinking about Christian's past, if I didn't know that part of him I would've just thought he was a bad person a......murderer. I mean what he does isn't all right but what kind of heartless brute kills a five year old.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I rolled over on my side turning to the alarm clock, it read 5:35. I turned to christian staring at his perfect face and perfectly sculpted body through the vest he was wearing. I loved the warmth of his body against mine but "we" could never happen , I'm just a chef and he has no feelings. All he does is show me mixed feelings one times he's nice the next he's angry. I couldn't like him atleast try not to. I just wanna be down with his LINGO or whatever.

"Why are you staring at my body and what are you thinking about" he asked with concerned.

"Manners" I laughed.

"Good Morning" he grinned.

" I wasn't staring at you , I zoned out" I lied.

"If you say so"

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Christian's phone rang he answered it staring at me as i left.

"Stop staring at my ass" I laughed.

He closed his eyes and laughed silently as he listened to the person on the other side of the line.

I stared at the bruises I had they were almost faded out but I could never forget it.

"Rosa " he said .

"I'm almost done" I said looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Pack your bags "

"I told you I'm not leaving" I said angrily.

"I just asked you to pack your bags" he said getting.

"Christian I'm not leaving you here alone.... I'm not"

"We're leaving" he said dryly.

"W-what " I said.

"Just pack your bags"

I ran out of the bathroom straight pass him to my room.I was not gonna leave him here by himself. What If something happened to him. He's the one who occasionly wanders in with bullets about his body.

I took a long shower and thought about it. I wasn't leaving this house. After getting dressed I hatched a brilliant plan. I always carry pepper-spray and handcuffs you know in case I get kidnapped or something.

I handcuffed my to one of the drawers on the vanity and hid the key in my bra as I waited for christian cause I knew he would try to change my mind.

Shortly after he came storming into my room , I mean talk about privacy.

"Rose " He sighed.

He was dressed like he had a day off shorts and a fitted T-shirt that flexed every muscle on his body...Damn I'm thirsty.

"I'm not leaving " I said sternly.

"Ok " he said taking a suitcase out of the closet.

"Christian No!"

"Stop me" he mocked.

Damn I trapped myself.

I watched uncomfortably as he packed my underwear with a devilish grin across his face.

"I like this one " he said holding one of my thongs.

"Put that downnn" I whined

He just smirked and packed it.

"Why are you packing that?"

"No reason" he laughed.

Just as he was finished packing he headed to the door. I mustered up the courage to speak.

"I'm not going!" I scolded.

He just raised an eyebrow at me.

" You may think that cause you're bigger and badder than me that I have to do what you say" I said angrily.

"You don't have choice sweet pea " he mocked.....I hate that name.

"Oh really " I said eyeing the beast in him.

"I'll be gentle on your petals" He continued towards the door "Rose " he said sending chills down my spine.

"I have thorns " I smirked. He looked me dead in the eyes and sent a devilish grin before exiting.

Christian returned to take me to the car.

"You can't take me I'm cuffed" I smiled.

He began taking the clothes out of the small drawer i was cuffed to. He took out the entire drawer lifted me in his arms and took me to the car parked outside.

"You're driving" I questioned .

"Yes I am "

"Why ?"

He looked around .

"Some enemies of mine want me dead , I created a diversion" he said.

"Expect the unexpected" I inquired.

"Yes you got it"

I understood what he was trying to do, who ever was trying to get him knows he has to handle buisness this morning and that has a driver.So maybe their gonna trace Reno but find out that he's not in the car .....brilliant.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Halfway through our trip he pulled over to the side of lonely road.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Yes "

"Imma start running now"

"I'm kidding" he smiled.

He turned to me.

"Where's the key to the handcuff" he asked.

I looked down and then at him again.

"You're joking right"

"Nooooo" I said shaking my head.

"Can I get it out"

I nodded.

.............................................................

He stuck his hands into my bra to get out the keys to the handcuff.

I felt his fingers brush across my blooming buds.

He uncuffed my hands and looked me deep in the eyes.

I felt his soft lips gently press against mine as a moan slipped through my lips.

.............................................................

I opened my eyes to see Christian shouting at me.

"Are you okay you just zoned out again."

"Yeah what were you saying" I added.

"Oh that I can uncuff without touching you inappropriately" he said.

"So you know how to um get these without touching these" I nodded

"Of course I do"

It was all my Imagination wow.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Heyyyyyyyyy putasss wasgood.🌹

Anyways I really enjoyed writing this and I hope yall do too.

Imma do Chapter 8 later but for now this is it.

Ignore typing errors

XoXo Aunty Kay.