Brawl

(Y/N's P.O.V)
That felt really great. I just finished having a nice bath in the jacuzzi with the girls, and now I'm headed to the room where she told me to stay.

. . . . . .

Anna, just what the fudge are you thinking?? Why the heck am I in the same room with him??

"Nice Abs." I muttered at the moment he was putting a shirt on.

Ryuji flinched and went conscious like a coy girl from hearing a woman catcalling him like that.

"Don't worry I'm not a molester, rest assured and just do whatever you want." I added. This guy is so cute to tease.

Shrugging the joke, I started fixing my things as I dry my hair up with a towel. "Say, do you have that ring?" The usually snob guy engaged a conversation.

"Ring..?" I stopped wringing my hair with the towel and turned my attention at him.

Crap, this is awkward. I'm getting nervous for some reason. "Yes I do. My mother gave it back after she knew my memories had returned." My gaze moved towards the mirror at the side, noticing my flared cheeks.

Nope this can't be happening.

"Give it back." Now he's sitting in front of me, on our single king-sized bed— Well played Anna. =_=

"I don't want to." I broke the eye contact and continued to search for my hair-comb.

"Why?" He wore a pained expression. "Just drop it. You like that guy. You don't have the right to keep that thing anymore."

His words stabbed my heart but why? I have to admit it though, he was my first love. "It holds my special memories with you and it's really pretty, so just let me keep it."

He smiled bitterly. "Have you gone selfish as well?" He spoke the words heavily.

That completely sealed my lips from talking. Why does it stings? I buried my face in my hands, and swallowed the awful feeling of building lump in my throat. "S-sorry I'm still in the middle of confusion. My mind's all muddled up. I don't want to deal with romantic stuffs for now." I spoke slightly audible, preventing my voice from cracking.

I didn't want to cry in front of someone-

"Fine. Keep it." Warm, protecting arms were suddenly wrapped on me, pulling me unto his chest, rubbing my back comfortingly... and for a second, I felt his lips pressed on my forehead. This made me burst out, crying all my frustrations out. I'm not usually like this but with just a simple hug from him, my collected self went emotional.

"Seriously, this is the first time I see your sentimental state." He pinched my left cheek. "If only your memories came back sooner. If only I knew the truth instead of believing that lie for so long. I'm so sorry." He let out a deep sigh.

"Let's get a grip." He whispered and suddenly pinched both cheeks this time. His fierce eyes went soft. He showed a genuine smile for the first time and it felt really comforting, serving as a medicine for my horrible mood.

You shouldn't be doing this. This is just plain sad. He is gentle and very kind.

Our long lost bond formed once again.