"Hello?" they answered simultaneously.

"Hey. Do you guys have any plans tonight at 7?" Aoi asked while he was driving.

"No." Ruki answered.

"Nah.." Reita answered.

"I'm sick..." Kai answered with a scratchy voice.

"No plans." Uruha answered.

"Okay. And Kai, are you okay?" Aoi asked Kai.

"Nooo... 'Sniff' I'm not feeling well... I woke up vomiting and stuff..." Kai answered mumbling his voice.

"Well... I'll be there to give you Medicine that I bought. Be there in a min." Aoi said. Kai replied with an okay and hung up.

"Poor Kai..." Ruki said on the phone.

"Well, see you guys at 7. Meet me at my apartment building." Aoi said and hung up.

~~~

Aoi arrived at Kai's house an knocked on his door. Kai opened it. He looked very sick. His face was pale, his eye lids were dark, his nose was red, hair was all over the place, and he had on a robe with a pair of boxers and no shirt.

"Wow Kai.... you look very sick." Aoi said and arched an eyebrow.

"Yeahh... 'sniff' I know... ah. ah .. ah ahhchooo!!!!" Kai sneezed. Kai blew his nose.

"Here's the meds. If you need me just call me okay?" Aoi said. Aoi touched Kai's forehead. "You have a fever. Take the meds and go take a nap." Aoi said comforting Kai. Kai nodded and went inside the house coughing. He closed the door after he said by to Aoi.

~Aoi's home~

Aoi arrived at the apartment building. He saw Uruha and Reita at the garage.

"Where's Ruki?" Aoi asked.

"He's on his way. He was stuck in traffic. And I think he's calling me. My phone is ringing." Reita's phone was ringing.

"Hello?...... Yeah........ we are here........ okay.......... yeah.......... Aoi just arrived......... okay.......... ohhhh hehehe...... I know.......... hahahaha...... okay Ruki-babe............ I'll make sure I do when we get home.......... Oh sure you can.......... okay......... loves ya!...... bye bye." Reita hung up the phone. Uruha leaned on his car and shook his head. Aoi have Reita a dumbfounded look.

"What?" Reita said noticing Aoi's expression.

"You and Ruki... 'sigh' Do you duck him everyday or something?" Aoi asked.

"Well.... Hey look. There's Ruki." Reita said changing the subject. Ruki got out of his car and locked it. He wore a pair of black sunglasses, a black button down silk shirt with a black and white striped silk suit jacket, black and white striped silk pants and a pair of White sneakers. He carried a black leather purse that had his iPhone in it and his wallet.

"Well... Ruki... you look amazingly hot today." Reita said complimented him. Ruki smiled and gave Reita a smile and a peck on the lip.

"Ruki, I just realized, when you walk, you walk like a male model." Uruha said.

"Hmm.... that's umm.... cool I guess.." Ruki said.

"It was a compliment...." Uruha informed Ruki. Ruki nodded.

"I'm going to order pizza. Since Kai isn't here we can't cook. Well, I could but see what had happened was..." They laughed at Aoi and entered the apartment. They went into Aoi's apartment room and they all sat on the couch. Aoi set up the tables and stuff like that's and turned on the radio. He put in the album Beautiful Deformity and started the music.