That one game- Chapter 19

*Daisy's P.O.V.*

I wake up earlier than Harry. I go down stairs to find troye, Tyler and lily. "morning." Tyler pipes up. "morning." "is everything okay with harry" troye asks. "ya..... we are gonna talk about everything today." "that's good." Tyler said. just then Harry walks in. "mornin', hey lily." "morning Harry....... can I talk to you and mommy for a minute?" she asks us. "Okay sweetie." I say and walk I to the living room. "what's wrong lily?" Harry asks. "What are....are those?" she asks and points to Harry's scars. "mommy please roll.....roll......roll up you sleeve? please?" I roll it up and she frowns. "Harry can you leave for a minute.....please?" he nods and walks back into the kitchen. "Sweetie.......harry and I got in an accident a couple of years ago and a lot of glass got into us......." She has a confused look on her face. "okay. sorry that happened though." she says and takes my hand and goes back into the kitchen and sits on Troyes lap and I sit on Harry's as he took my seat. "what you tell her?"harry asks whispering in my ear. "I'll tell you later." I whisper back.

*Kaylinn's P.O.V.*

I wake up to buzzing from my phone on the bed side locker next to me. it's louis. oh crap I can't put up with him. not now anyways. "what!?!?" "well hello sassy pants." he says. "hello. What do ya want?" "meet me outside the front of your house now and leave zayn there." "ok give me 5 minutes." I hang up the phone and put on some clothes, tie up my hair and go dm down to him. "what's wrong?" I ask him. "why did you hide this from me?" he asks. crap he has the letters from mom. "who give you those!" mamma Imma kill you. "mom found them and asks if you ever gave them to me? I tell her no and cry right I front of her!" "I was keeping you safe. we both were!" crap. "who's we?" shit. "me and daisy." I say quietly. "daisy!!!" fuck. "you are telling me that you and daisy kept this from me!! my own mother tried to contact me.....even my father and still you wouldn't even give them to me?!?!?" "mom was on drugs! dad was a drunken mess and was in jail! why wouldn't I keep it from you?" "they still loved us!" "they didn't love us they hated us! they both wished that we were like daisy!" crap. fuck. shit. he steps back. like I just stabbed him. "I fucking hate you and I fucking hate daisy!!" "After all she has done for you and me you hate her?!?" "yea I do!" he says and leaves.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I text all the boys to meet me in the old hide out. I hate daisy! and I hate kaylinn! how the fuck can they keep this from me! I pack my car and run to the hide out and see that there all there. "hey." Liam says. "hey boys." I sit down.....and began to cry. "what happened?" Harry asked. "you fucking girlfriend and my fucking sister." "what happened?" zayn asked. "they hid the fact that my mom was on drugs and my dad drank and was sent to jail! they hid all the letters and birthday presents! I hate them so fucking much!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Louis...." Harry begans. "don't start harry" "all I'm gonna say is let them explain." "kaylinn already did! and I'm not listening to daisy." "why aren't you gonna listen to me? about what?" daisy says behind me. "the fact you didn't tell me that my father was a drunk and was in jail! and my mom was on drugs!" she steps back. takes in what I just said. "I told her so many times to just tell you. many times I went to your house and was go to show you but I just couldn't do it! I'm sorry! I re-" I cut her off. "save it." I say then walk away. "Louis.......louis......Lou.......louis" she shouts after me. I just keep walking.