That one game chapter 30

*Authors note*

Hey guys I seen a few mistakes in the last chapter.....stupid phone......and I'm sorry.....I just wanna let you guys know with the title of every chapter I say= 'that one game chapter...' But I'm gonna just do= 'chapter.....' On chapter 31 that will start. Ok thanks guys.....laters xxx

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Daisy and I get home 4 days after she woke up. Louis said they would keep Darcy for a bit longer. "You still sore?" "No" she said putting her hand up my shirt. "I'm so horny...." She whispered in my ear and she bit her lip when she moved away from my ear. I bit mine. "Me too....." We both laugh. I close the door and and she takes off shirt and I take off mine. "You sure your ready after loosing the baby?" I asked her. "I didn't even know I was pregnant..." She says and we walk closer to the door. And I removed her tacky sand she removes my jeans. We head up the stairs removing my boxers and her bra and knickers on the way up. I cloes and lock our bedroom door. I pull her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. "I love you so much...." I kiss her lips. "I love you too....so fucking much..." She says kissing me and lingering the kiss and I insert my tounge and we move to the bed. "My control tonight!" She says I agree I love it when she takes control. She lays me down and she moves down to my 'man hood' as she calls it. Is moves it up and down in her mouth. Really.....fucking.....fast.....fuck! "I'm close....really fucking....close..." I tell her and she moves up to me and givese the signal the get up and go to her 'lady area' I laugh at what she calls this stuff.....omg.... I open her legs. I ask a question that I know will tease her. "Tounge or fingers?" I smirk. I already know that answer. "Tounge..." Alright then a lot of licking for me tonight! I move my tounge in slow swift motions. Then I circle her g-spot faster and I know she is close.....I can sense it...... "I'm close..." I was already moving up to her when she said that. "I know baby...you ready?" She nods. I get into the correct place and insert my length into her. I trust in slow and soft because she still might be sore. "What are you doing you know how I like it rough....but it's still passionate...." She tells me. So I move faster without saying a word. When we both become undone I lay be side her. Then we heard a noise. We got dressed quick and cuddled each other on the bed. I lock the door right? I can't remember.....

*anon person P.O.V.*

I open the front door to see clothes that lead up stairs. "So you two are home.." I say in a whisper to myself. I walk up the stairs and bang on the door. I bang until the door breaks off it's hinges. "Well hello...." I say to them